F9/RAH meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously Climb,

Why won't you answer the questions? Why won't anyone? Why the secrecy?
1. reduced between 10-15%
2. yes and no
3. i'm to lazy to look it up and it's public record anyways.

That's your answer. But i'm not really sure how that helps anything or matters?

Thanks for the partial answer.
I think it is dispicable when managment (in this case one of your pilots) boast about being profitable when some of the profits came from give backs from their employee's. Once more the race to the bottom is justified.

What does "yes and no mean" ?

Thanks for the partial answer.
I think it is dispicable when managment (in this case one of your pilots) boast about being profitable when some of the profits came from give backs from their employee's. Once more the race to the bottom is justified.

What does "yes and no mean" ?
Don't let the words fool you. F9 has had an 'operating' profit for many months....that does not always translate into actually making money. I believe that it will, just too early to tell. As to yes and no, it was stopped after the BK filing, and reinstated subsequently.

Its been almost a week!!!!

and I believe we are due for another song from the land where the "fixin" is a verb, action verb, noun, pronoun, Proper noun, dangling participle and oven cleaner....:D

The only "screwing" was that Elmer Bedford snatchin' F9 out from under the noses of them fast talkin' Dallas boys with the European Man Purses. Almost as funny as the same groups flyboys thinking that F9 PILOTS had ANY INPUT into SM CHOICE to go with RAH. Word is, that it wasn't even close, something about no one in Dallas having any practical knowledge about BK auctions and the like. But its good propaganda; "We got out smarted by them slow talking, sloped-forehead, bible-thumpers from Indiana, but we'll tell the pilots it was all about them! Management knows, just like ATC, the best way to handle a herd of precocious cats is a nice word about them...even if it BS!

Bye Bye--General Lee = Turd. :laugh:

Latest resources

Back