• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 closing up shop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well Bubba, let's rationalize this. Your not part of a national union as a matter of fact your just an association. You can rationalize taking someone else's job through corporate maneuvering then don't expect any sympathy with your labor problems.

Allegiant Meet and Greet ORD
TO ALL PILOTS: INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT WORKING FOR ONE OF THE MOST PROFITABLE AIRLINES IN THE US?
WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND A MEET & GREET WITH ALLEGIANT AIR CHIEF PILOTS!

WHAT: Allegiant Travel Company invites you to attend an Open House Meet & Greet with our Chief Pilots!
WHERE: Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport. Meeting Room 2005.
WHEN: July 16th & 17th, 2015 from 7:30am-5:30pm
WHY: This is your opportunity to learn more about the following:
1)WER’E HIRING!
2)Allegiant Travel Company Business Model & Financial Updates.
3)Flight Ops. Schedule- Outbound & Return flights the same day.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: No reservations required. Please bring your resume. Business Casual or Uniform Attire.

Actually, if so, it'll be too bad for you. One less possible picket line that you could cross. Scab-wannabe.

Bubba

Luv it!

The guys that didn't think twice about
stealing jobs calling somebody else a
Scab-wannabe.

Pot meet Kettle.

Luv it!

The guys that didn't think twice about
stealing jobs calling somebody else a
Scab-wannabe.

Pot meet Kettle.

Not sure who you think you're talking about, but whose job exactly are you alleging that I stole? Or are you just bitching about the SLI results again? Oh wait; are you one of those dumbasses who calls anyone who does something that they don't like "a scab"?

Buy a dictionary, or even ask Mr. ALPA (you know--PCL). Or perhaps you could just work in a unionized industry long enough to actually learn something about unionism. But for now, lemme help you out here: A scab is someone who performs legally struck work. Period. That's it. That's the only definition relative to unionism.

So to recap, pilots that you perceive as getting a better deal on an SLI then you did are NOT scabs. The cop who gave you a ticket is NOT a scab. The guy who diddled your wife is NOT a scab (although he may or may not be an ass). Your pilots who crossed the Eastern picket line to work ARE scabs. See how this works?

On the other hand, Maru has bragged that he would be "happy to cross a United picket line"; therefore he IS a scab-wannabe. If he actually had the opportunity, and actually did it, then he'd be an actual scab.

Lemme know if you have any more questions, okay? I'm here to help.

Bubba

Last edited:
QF,

Maybe you should spend your energy on flying a safe airplane. You guys make news wayyyyy to many times when it comes to safety.

And yes I am 73NG typed w experience on type, and i see the sh!t you cowboys do and its hard to keep my mouth shut considering i am catching a free ride.

peece

QF,

Maybe you should spend your energy on flying a safe airplane. You guys make news wayyyyy to many times when it comes to safety.

And yes I am 73NG typed w experience on type, and i see the sh!t you cowboys do and its hard to keep my mouth shut considering i am catching a free ride.

peece
Never mind.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back