• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 closing up shop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe, just maybe, when you accumulate many more years of experience, you'll actually learn something about the industry. More importantly, hopefully you'll learn something about how unions actually work.
Bubba

Bubba, I forget and don't care to waste the time going back through threads. Do you have any other union experience besides SWAPA?

Either way, an OSW SWAPA pilot lecturing anyone about learning the industry and how unions actually work is painful to read. Don't get me wrong, there are some that have a clue, but the majority don't.

Bubba, I forget and don't care to waste the time going back through threads. Do you have any other union experience besides SWAPA?

Either way, an OSW SWAPA pilot lecturing anyone about learning the industry and how unions actually work is painful to read. Don't get me wrong, there are some that have a clue, but the majority don't.

Nope, just 15 years at SWAPA. Plus of course, doing research not only about ALPA and its history, the airline industry and its history, but about the RLA itself. Also, every time PCL would "tell it how it is," I would look up the relevant laws/rules he was talking about to see if he knew his sh1t or not. Why do I do all this reading? I'm invested. It affects me. Please believe me--I have a "clue" how it all works. I've made sure of it.

Regardless, I can say unequivocally that I know more than guys who think that those on the "good" end of a SLI that they don't like the results of, qualify as "scabs." Primarily this is Kwick and Maru. People who don't actually know what the word means, and then diminish it by using it as a handy insult for anything they don't like, hurt all unions and their collective efforts.

Ironically, these are the same two guys who have publically written that they "hope" for a Southwest strike and then that other pilots should cross the line. You think they're good union guys? You think they have a clue?

Sorry it "pained" you reading my posts arguing with these two. I was only "lecturing" them; nobody else. If you go back and read any of their posts apropos to the subject, I think you'll see why.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back