F9 closing up shop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
QF,

Maybe you should spend your energy on flying a safe airplane. You guys make news wayyyyy to many times when it comes to safety.

And yes I am 73NG typed w experience on type, and i see the sh!t you cowboys do and its hard to keep my mouth shut considering i am catching a free ride.

peece

Yawn.

I've been flying on the SWA side for almost a year, and I have yet to see anyone operate in an unsafe manner...... Of course, I have been through the actual SWA training and know the procedures we operate under; I'm not just sitting on the jumpseat and then talking #%!t on an anonymous forum.

I'm guessing, though, that you fit on that second jumpseat without much difficulty. :laugh:

Last edited:
QF,

Maybe you should spend your energy on flying a safe airplane. You guys make news wayyyyy to many times when it comes to safety.

And yes I am 73NG typed w experience on type, and i see the sh!t you cowboys do and its hard to keep my mouth shut considering i am catching a free ride.

peece

What is 737NG type ?

I was looking at type ratings and though it's just a 737 type

Also I though everyone who flys the 737 is typed . If that is the case, I do not see what your bragging about .

Well except that the 737 is better than an RJ. :)

PS. I rather be flying the RJ than be an azzhole

Not bragging at all. Their is difference in training that is required between 73CL and NG. Thats is irrelevant though.

Clearly QF has beef with Frontier to start a such a pointless thread. Not to mention no supporting evidence.
It is not nice of you to call people by names.

Last edited:
Bubba, you people made no attempt to merge date of hire. Your scabs.

Good God; you may actually be the single most ignorant person who's ever posted on this board. The actual, union definition of a scab was listed in that post, which was nothing like what happened with our SLI. Again, for the galactically stupid like yourself: calling someone "a scab" just because they did something you don't approve of, doesn't make it so. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Not to mention that you, in actuality, know jack-all-sh1t about our SLI; you just want to bash SWA. The list WAS based on DOH/relativity, you moron; it just wasn't created strictly DOH or strictly relativity (any more than any other SLI in the history of aviation and airlines, for that matter). Most other workgroups used a straight, negative 2 or 2.5 year application to AirTran DOH, while the pilot list used a more complicated formula (based on periods of no hiring at both airlines) to introduce relativity to the equation, so that the FAT pilots lost, on average, 2.5 years of AirTran seniority when converting to SWA seniority.

In fact, compared to every other airline SLI, it was much simpler--there were no set-asides; no privileged groups; absolutely zero fences (as of Jan 2015) on anything; no subjective accounting for different aircraft types; nothing like that. One list, and anyone on it can bid any seat or domicile that his seniority can hold.

Seemingly, according to you, any airline SLI that didn't "merge date of hire," makes their pilots "scabs." Well, numbnuts, that's every major airline merger in history. I guess everyone in the industry is a "scab" then, since no major airline merger that I can think of has EVER gone straight DOH. Most have very complicated (and highly subjective) lists to account for airline stability, size, contract economics, futures, etc., as well as relativity from each respective beginning pilot list.

And, of course, all this whining of yours about scabs is pretty damn funny coming from the one guy on this board that actually bragged that he'd be happy to cross a pilot picket line.

You're a scumbag scab-wannabe, Maru.

Bubba

Sure; il be healthy walking it, if it comes to that. Hell, I wouldn't want to miss being there when you gleefully cross it. I bet you can't wait.

Bubba
Naaa, I'm retired. Although I remind many of the younger pilots that they don't owe you or your association anything. You use the economic power of your company to get a better deal. They can too.

Naaa, I'm retired. Although I remind many of the younger pilots that they don't owe you or your association anything. You use the economic power of your company to get a better deal. They can too.

What are you doing hanging around young kids ?

Pervert comes to mind. :)

Latest resources

Back