• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 closing up shop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why Bubba, I've noticed you used the word "Liberal" in a derogatory fashion, and I see you flew a 707 for the AirForce or Girl Scouts, and now your at Southwest were you want all of the "Rules" to go your way. Boy, if you fail the IQ test and actually strike, I think you'll learn a real lesson because your association is nowhere close to being a real Union.

Why Bubba, I've noticed you used the word "Liberal" in a derogatory fashion, and I see you flew a 707 for the AirForce or Girl Scouts, and now your at Southwest were you want all of the "Rules" to go your way. Boy, if you fail the IQ test and actually strike, I think you'll learn a real lesson because your association is nowhere close to being a real Union.

I get the feeling that you're trying to insult me; but as usual, you haven't actually said anything intelligible. It just looks like you've strung random clauses together with your usual 4th grade spelling and syntax. Exactly what the hell are you trying to say?

1. What has "liberal" to do with anything else in your rant?
2. I never flew for either the Air Force or the Girl Scouts.
3. Yes, I am at Southwest ("you're," not "your"), but I don't know what "rules" that you're referring to that I "want to go [my] way."
4. What "real lesson" am I going to learn should I "fail the IQ test"? How to scab like you?
5. What qualifies you to decide what Association rates as a "real Union"? Perhaps you could give us some pointers.

Do us all a favor, okay?-- Either make sure your attempts at insults make actual sense, or just go back to your hole to continue preparing to cross the first pilot picket line you can find.

Thanks.

Bubba

Hope All frontier pilots were able to find jobs...sad to see great airline close.

QF you are such a troll. I am guessing you meant Sept 1st and not August. Meanwhile keep shopping for those awesome cowboy boots, practicing your southern accent, telling everyone you meet you flew f16s and making sure everyone in the bar area knows you work for southwest.

If you're under 18 maybe you shouldn't
be using your parent's computer.

Stick to the Flight Simulator.

Log some more Baron time.

So your defending Maru

maybe you 2 are one of the same,

If I was betting man, I would guess scab also .

Just trying to point out to Bubba and friends that they have no Union and consequently, cannot strike. It'll be easier to justify crossing their line than PATCO's.

Just trying to point out to Bubba and friends that they have no Union and consequently, cannot strike. It'll be easier to justify crossing their line than PATCO's.

Really? You can justify crossing any pilot picket line? That sure says a lot about you. And besides, who are you trying to kid? Everyone knows that a scab-wannabe like you would cross any picket line you can find.

Besides, you don't know diddly-dick about our union, so you're not really pointing out anything. And are you seriously pushing ALPA as a better choice? All pilots on this forum do is bitch about ALPA, and how their complicated politics screwed their particular group over in favor of another. At least we know that our union, and our dues money, works specifically and only for our interests, unlike being part of a national organization with competing, and often contradicting, needs and interests.

Back to your hole, dumbass. We'll let you know if and when there's ever a picket line put up that you can cross. 'Kay?

Bubba

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back