ExpressJet to fly for....American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
arthompson said:
Why would ACA have to do all of UA's flying? They weren't UAX till the 90's, *AFTER* Air Wisconsin had been bought by United

Ugg, ok....then Air Whisky do all of UA's flying...everywhere....(its a tie here since both had pretty good contracts)..

I would like to reaffirm the point that this thread is gay mainly due to people that I call coworkers.

nimtz said:
I would like to reaffirm the point that this thread is gay mainly due to people that I call coworkers.

I just really don't know what you mean by that...

gay ([FONT=verdana, sans-serif] P [/FONT]) Pronunciation Key (g
amacr.gif
)
adj. gay·er, gay·est
  1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
  2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
  3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
  4. Given to social pleasures.
  5. Dissolute; licentious.
Personally, I think its gayest.

LMAO,

Are you guys really ready to throw punches because some As=hole says something? How many rumors are there right now about XJT?
Until I see a press release, I don't believe anything.

I GOTTA give it to you, Jetlink, you take the bait crown for the month.

Holy sh=t.

SlapShot said:
I don't know about the rest of the information you posted, however proving runs are not required for given routes if the company already operates the type of airplane. The FAA does not care about where you fly an airplane if you have proven your ability to operate it.

They weren't FAA proving runs. Our management and safety pilots fly any new routes before us line toads touch it. Special departure procedures, DD, TC and dispatch numbers all have to be developed and tweaked.

To my fellow XJT's who are getting all stupid over something that hasn't been announced yet, good lord, grow up and show a little restraint and class folks.

To those of you that think we underbid anybody, guess again. We have the best product out there, and are capable of cities and loads that no other 50 seat operator can do. Your airlines came to us. Not being cocky, simply the facts.

To everybody: We fifty seat lift providers don't own any flying. Our customers do. You guys seem to forget that a lot.

Best of luck to everybody.

Latest resources

Back