Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Elusive Napkin said:
Yeah it is... :beer:

So, you hear about that Bangladesh base?? Shorts-360 Flight Engineer should go junior.

Dude, we are so first in Iraq its not even funny. CHQ can't get the insurance so I hear. Mesa is all tapped out. That XR should have no trouble eluding those shoulder fired missles.. very little heat signature..I think we will be even HIGHER paid on that bid!

:nuts:

Did I mention that we are the best? The BEST! I love coming to these boards and people taking it SO seriously. Oh, we're the highest paid too. :D

If thats not cocky enough for you......

Jetlink said:
I have no idea what your statement of "the guys from 98 upgraded with 11/2 to 2 years" means.

This is in reference to the statement regarding the "12 years upgrade for the last 10 years".

Our "crying" because of the CHQ bid was about how a lower paid, therefore easily lower bid carrier has won flying that was being flown by a higher paid, better contracted pilot group. It would have been extremely difficult for us to "cry" had a higher paid....ummm, errrr, well if there was a higher paid pilot group taken it...then it would have been hard to biittch.

Don't tell me that BS about you being ok if it had been a higher paid carrier. Yeah right!

The fact is, you guys losing the flying is a legit thing. It sucks, I know, but i don't think Continental is doing anything illegal. Now, if AMR did that to Eagle they would be violating a contract.

I'll drink to that bud!! I only wish Sadaam were still there. I would find a good spot for the blue juice! Screw it, we ARE the best.... hehehehe

Jetlink said:
Did I mention that we are the best? The BEST! I love coming to these boards and people taking it SO seriously. Oh, we're the highest paid too. :D

If thats not cocky enough for you......

What kind of koolaid are you drinking? By the way I have two good friends at Express Jet and they do not resemble you in any way.

You're such a fag.

beechcowboy said:
Oh yeah, and guys, I think we should stop bragging about having an industry leading contract... that could all crumble at any given moment. Just be happy that we have what we have, and be humble. In other words, take the high road.

I'm glad someone else said it, this is why I cautined our guys about dogging the CHQ guy's, because if we were successful in placeing the airplanes we would be in the same boat. We as pilot's didn't bid on flying but in our fellow pilot's eye's we are no different than CHQ right now and we can contract this or that, or it's new flying whatever, when you go into what is percieved to be someone else's backyard you will be considered stealing no matter how untrue it maybe, so if this turns out to be true then we should be ready to take some of what our guy's dished our to CHQ, because Eagle guy's will be pissed and will not want to hear any of our reasons why this is not the same as everyone else. How many times is any rumor on here ever turn out to be true? nothing I can think of since the Skywest buying ASA rumor. First ASA was going to get CAL flying, then it was TSA, then someone was buying up a bunch of ERJ sim time because they were getting CAL flying. The SEC might want to talk to whoever gave up this info before an offical announcement, not very smart if you want to avoid being the next Martha Stewart. No disrespect intended, but I'll wait till Jim Ream say's it before I start making plans to upgrade. Again no disrepect intended to my fellow XJTers but guy's let's dial it down a little and let it play out.

USMCAirWinger said:
The fact is, you guys losing the flying is a legit thing. It sucks, I know, but i don't think Continental is doing anything illegal. Now, if AMR did that to Eagle they would be violating a contract.

I'm sorry, was I alluding to an illegal activity? No one stated that its not a "legit thing." Its just a "sucky thing."

How in the world would AMR "doing that to Eagle" violate a contract? No one is stating that AMR is doing anything to Eagle. The routes, if they come, are new, due to new equipment.

I never said that I, or anyone else would be "OK" with a higher paid pilot group "taking" our flying. I just said it would be "HARD TO BIITCH ABOUT IT." Come on Marine, keep up with the conversation.

I wonder what Flight Options and other part-135 Legacy operators (ie Swift Aviation) think about this potential development? Would Coex use its 145s or its 135s for the charter operation?

Certainly would add some route variety for the Coex pilots who get to do the flying... Get ready to shoot approaches at Aspen...

Last edited:
USMCAirWinger said:
What kind of koolaid are you drinking? By the way I have two good friends at Express Jet and they do not resemble you in any way.

You're such a fag.

Well I would rather be a fag than a complete and total DUMBASSSSSS.

Why would ACA have to do all of UA's flying? They weren't UAX till the 90's, *AFTER* Air Wisconsin had been bought by United

Latest resources

Back