• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently the breakdown will be...

ASA: 6 CRJ9s and 3 CRJ7s
SkyWest: 7 CRJ9s and 1 CRJ7
GoJet: 10 CRJ7s

How do you figure? I see a total gain of 4 captain positions, and a total gain of 24 FO positions. Either way, this is the first movement we have had in quite awhile. If it goes anything like the past handful of vacancies, I would expect to see between 15-20 total upgrades.

That's the spirit. Keep looking up. Things can only get better from here; hell, why not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xw36T_PfJU&feature=fvsr

Last edited:
On one hand, I know I'm far more fortunate than most. I could be working at Comair, or PNCL. However, I'm growing impatient of constantly looking over the horizon for better news. I also have to admitt that I'm more than a little irritated seeing GoJet getting more airframes for DAL. Especially when I feel I've done all the "Cost Control" that I'm capable of personally dealing with.

Gojet couldn't staff or train for the last planes they got....where are they going to get 550 - 600 pilots from and get them trained by Oct. 1?

Gojet couldn't staff or train for the last planes they got....where are they going to get 550 - 600 pilots from and get them trained by Oct. 1?

Bean counters don't ask questions that matter, like this one.

Latest resources

Back