• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Position Notice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's good to see that the videos for "My ExpressJet" have been posted.

I was gonna' submitt a video- stopping by the unemployment office, to the Social Services Office, Three Banks and lending agencies, a divorce attourneys office, and
to the Good Will............Where has Your ExpressJet taken you???????????? : )

Awesome!

I do NOT understand why these ATL pilots think they can swing the ATL-DTW commute! If I had the chance to live in base, even on reserve, I would do it in a heartbeat! I have never known that feeling and can only hope to someday. Commuting takes years off your life, why do it if you don't have to!? Especially THAT commute!

Because sometimes the improvement in seniority and not missing every important event in your friend's and family's life is worth putting up with commuting. And let's face it, reserve is a pretty awful place to be these days.

I notice that CT and SH had their names on it-would have been great to get an explanation on this. It's good to see that the videos for "My ExpressJet" have been posted.

I was gonna' submitt a video- stopping by the unemployment office, to the Social Services Office, Three Banks and lending agencies, a divorce attourneys office, and
to the Good Will............Where has Your ExpressJet taken you???????????? : )

Let's see........ Monroe, Louisiana... Alexandria, Louisiana.... Baton Rouge, Louisiana.... Lafayette, Louisiana.... Jackson, Mississippi... Gulfport, Mississippi... Meridian, Mississippi... Valdosta, Georgia... Columbus, Georgia......... Oh yeah.. Shreveport, Louisiana..

Disagree. I think they have found flying more flying with AMR, Airways or both. I think around Aug 9th another announcement will be made.

Skywest is still negotiating with Bombardier for an "enormous" order

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Waiting on that announcement on the 9th....oh....wait

Latest resources

Back