ExpressJet Pilots Reach Tentative Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vortilon said:
So you bought a bunch of E170s eh? Well they'll be the largest paper-weights ever built...you seem to forget a little thing called a scope clause that CAL has.

I really doubt that'll change.

Congrats on the TA though!

Scope does not cover LAX..

You will need a large pay raise to live in LA. Well, unless you decide to live in Compton! Ah Yeah! F the Police! Straight out of Compton! It's close to the airport. You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, I got what you need if you feel like gettin rubbed---so come give the General a HUG.....(girls only, above 18....and I am married....so JUST A HUG---that's it! I'm serious!)

Bye Bye--General "EZE" Lee

Last edited:
or LGA or DFW or DEN or....... Yes, I'm quite aware of the "air tight" scope that CAL has.

As an outsider...kudos to the XJT NC on a hard-fought TA; from the things I've read here, this must be a pretty good offer for them to bring it to the pilot group.

I'm eagerly awaiting the all contract details (not just compensation), much as everyone else on this board.

You guys are a bit mistaken on the CAL scope issue. The CPA states we can fly exclusively in and out of the hubs. CAL's scope clause states that they will operate everything above 59 seats with the exception on ATR-72 aircraft.

2 separate things. We(or skywhore or CHQ or anyone else chomping at the bit) cannot fly anything larger than 59 seats for CAL whether in the hubs or anywhere else.

Hey.......maybe we'll get some nice shinny new ATR-72's.........:D:D:D:D:D
ah christ I'm just teasin myself.

sgu said:
Scope does not cover LAX..
We cannot fly any jet over 59 seats using the CAL code. We can, however, utilize our own code to fly larger airplanes or of course, we can bid on larger aircraft to feed for another network carrier (if their scope clause permits).

-Neal

BluDevAv8r said:
We cannot fly any jet over 59 seats using the CAL code. We can, however, utilize our own code to fly larger airplanes or of course, we can bid on larger aircraft to feed for another network carrier (if their scope clause permits).

-Neal

Thank you for the correction.

General Lee said:
You will need a large pay raise to live in LA. Well, unless you decide to live in Compton! Ah Yeah! F the Police! Straight out of Compton! It's close to the airport. You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, I got what you need if you feel like gettin rubbed---so come give the General a HUG.....(girls only, above 18....and I am married....so JUST A HUG---that's it! I'm serious!)

Bust a flow nigro............ Man you fell off.:cool:

I'm just a know nothing CFI, but for God sake read the thing before you decide.

General Lee said:

General,

As much as I always backed Death Row over Bad Boy, you must remember we gotta hood out here on the EAST SIDE. Ain't cheap to get a decent spot in the projects of NYC/NJ neither. Sheezenit a KCobra and lucy pack hits you for 10 bills out herze. Dat why I says to the suits GIVE ME MY MOTHER F*CKIN' MONEY.

Neal,
Are the road shows sunday/monday gonna be the only ones. I'm on vacation right now, so don't know if I'll make it back in time but I guess I better if I'm gonna best understand this thing.

Latest resources

Back