• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet Pilots Reach Tentative Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I agree some have been a little quick to say they would vote yes, a greater number have been just as quick to say they'll vote no. I can't believe pilots would insinuate another pilot would SCAB just because they want to vote in the contract. I have no doubts XJT pilots will get the TA, read the fine print and decide for themselves if a YES or NO vote is in the best interest of them, their families and their pilot group.

But I don't know much, so I'll leave ya'll to your "one big happy family" disagreement here.

Congrats on the TA again - it may not be all that you wanted, but hopefully it will satisfy everyone's needs and most people's desires.

General:

These big round thick a$$ vessels run over the sky so deep.... it be crying. We'll be laying the cut straight, sitting on our a$$es...getting our drink on and our snack on....while we floss and fly these mo-fos all over dis bit@h.

For anyone who cares, the pilots at ExpressJet will read the TA and carefully consider all options before voting Yes or No.

nimtz said:
Neal,
Are the road shows sunday/monday gonna be the only ones. I'm on vacation right now, so don't know if I'll make it back in time but I guess I better if I'm gonna best understand this thing.
nimtz,

We are doing 5 days of hotel presentations (2 presentations per day) this week, then the ALPA BOD in FL, then another 6 days of hotel presentations (2 presentations per day) the following week, followed by 3 weeks of crew room Q&A visits. If that doesn't work, email me, and I will come to your house and give you a personal road show. I want every pilot, whichever way they ultimately vote, to make an informed vote.

-Neal

Vortilon said:
Currently your seat purchase agreement with CAL limits you to only flying for CAL. (It also protects you as the only jet provider for CAL...a GOOD thing) I guess that is up for expiration/ammendment in 2007 right? So, in other words, no 70 seaters for a little bit yet. Maybe the bugs will be out of the E170s at that point. :)
Vortilon,

You are incorrect about our CPA. We can do flying for anyone else, including ourselves, at any time, provided we don't fly in/out of CAL's hubs. That is the only restriction.

-Neal

hagen said:
real nice Lofgren (Only steve L on the bid packet) and please be sure to print out your vote. Don't worry though I'll remember you..

1 year back from furlough trying to make fast cash...Pathetic....

Pay close attention when they say to hurry and sign so you can get this year profit sharing..
Hagen,

Cut him some slack. There's a lot more to it than that. Perhaps he's had extensive conversations with me? Perhaps there is more to the story? C'mon S....

Settle down. Call me later.

-Neal

Mike's apartment,

I got a thick a$$ vessel for YOU! (well, not really---I am not gay....and, I am married---so leave me alone!)

Good luck with your TA.

Bye Bye--General Lee

BluDevAv8r said:
Hagen,

Cut him some slack. There's a lot more to it than that. Perhaps he's had extensive conversations with me? Perhaps there is more to the story? C'mon S....

Settle down. Call me later.

-Neal
Neal,

Thanks for defending me....but it's not necessary. I'll be at the IAH roadshow tomorrow to hear directly from the lion's mouth what the TA is. If it's as good as you and several other members of our union have said, I'm voting YES. And don't worry, Hagen, I will print out my vote and be sure to drop it in your V-file.

Steve Lofgren
IAH FO
(and yes, my brother Nils plays a mean guitar)

General Lee said:
Mike's apartment,

I got a thick a$$ vessel for YOU! (well, not really---I am not gay....and, I am married---so leave me alone!)

Good luck with your TA.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Thanks General

We're gonna need some luck......it seems like the Jedi mind $hit is already starting

Reshizzle Mi Nizzles!!!

Hey guys, congrats on the TA. I know ya'll have not seen the who thing yet, but keep the faith!! We are still negotiating here and are probably another year or two from completion. That would make three to four total!!! I am tired of NO.....RESTPECT!!!!!!!! Whoaaa!!!!! Did someone step on a DUCK!!!
icon10.gif

New Forums

BluDevAv8r said:
nimtz,

We are doing 5 days of hotel presentations (2 presentations per day) this week, then the ALPA BOD in FL, then another 6 days of hotel presentations (2 presentations per day) the following week, followed by 3 weeks of crew room Q&A visits. If that doesn't work, email me, and I will come to your house and give you a personal road show. I want every pilot, whichever way they ultimately vote, to make an informed vote.

-Neal
Neal,

There's a bunch of speculation and misinformation floating on the new "freepipe" www.expressjetpilots.com It's gotten real busy since calforums started charging. We need you over there for some rumor control.

Latest resources

Back