• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet - Making the move?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bingo! ASA had a loss for the quarter, SkyWest did not. Overall, Inc. will post a loss because of it.

Also, this just in! ExpressJet....soon to join the museum of deceased airlines...How's that working out for you SP?....Oh yeah...prior to its death...didn't earn a dime profit for years and years and years......

Just curious. Is the rumor true that ASA/XJT go not get travel benefits (travel on UA/CO or who ever they are feeding) or cant get reduced travel (ZED or ID90's) on others airlines?

Anybody have a link to the ASA dispatcher contract? Looking to see the pay rates. Thanks

And here we are...almost to the Fourth of July....

Yet no solid and reliable info on how many dispatchers from ExpressJet are REALLY going to move to Atlanta.

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone???

Sure the ExpressJet dispatchers know how many are moving, and the company to. The 1st wave will be on property working before the end of July. Maybe your boss could shed some light on the subject or maybe your association representative. If no one can help you out, I will be reporting in late July and can give you all the info.

I seeeeeeeee!

Well, that answer is a far cry from your statement here on 3/16/11....

"As of today 62 current and qualified Dispatchers are headed to the ATL."

We have learned that 40 of your SOCC members ( dispatchers, hub coordinators, ATC types ) were stating they were making the move.

So why not just come out and say that? Why so coy SP?

That number (40) is viewed here in ATL with great skepticism....

Thus the question, how many are REALLY making the move...

My bet....ultimately, 25 to 30.

Latest resources

Back