• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet - Making the move?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh please, you know the pay isnt that bad.

For the work you do there, and the way the non-binding scale is set up to top out after what, 17 years? There's better to be had out there. Although I do fondly recall my $.23 COLA raise! Cokes for everyone!

Looks like you would be at 20.52hr with an increase on your anniversary to $21.01. If you were a trainer you would get a $1 an hr override, if you were ATS or a system controller you would get a $1.50 an hr override.

And dont forget the quarterly bonus. Based on others around your hire date, that would be an additional 400 to 500 a quarter....

For the work you do there, and the way the non-binding scale is set up to top out after what, 17 years? There's better to be had out there. Although I do fondly recall my $.23 COLA raise! Cokes for everyone!

Top out is at 20 years now. Things change.

Top out is at 20 years now. Things change.

Yeah... Thats a negative... Wish we topped out a lot sooner at the same pay... Quicker raise to top out pay....

Looks like you would be at 20.52hr with an increase on your anniversary to $21.01. If you were a trainer you would get a $1 an hr override, if you were ATS or a system controller you would get a $1.50 an hr override.

And dont forget the quarterly bonus. Based on others around your hire date, that would be an additional 400 to 500 a quarter....

What's next quarter’s bonus going to be?

About 3% of my quarterly gross. Why? The loss is all ASA not us.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back