• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Skywest pilots have in writing that whatever ASA/XJT get in matching funds, healthcare, and scope, they get. That's the definition of riding coat tails. As for profits, that's management's job, not the pilots. Inc is the failure so far in that regard.

Yep. The poor contracts rates are all concentrated at one of SkyWest, Inc's subsidiary airlines. Shocking. :rolleyes:

You are talking about the CPAs, right? Skywest Airlines are also required to be the 2nd lowest. Something doesn't add up.

Damn right something doesn't add up! Funny how the MEC can listen to threats from management but they can't listen to a earnings report or read the agreements that we have with partners that even in the earning report say there are revenue increases! 6 of 9 need recalled now!

I and my fellow pilots are worth this and more. The company doesn't want to pay accordingly which is why so many are leaving for places that will.

PS. I fully expect Inc to Lorenzo our planes and flying to Skyw, and I expect Skyw pilots will be happy to take it.

Lesson #1- You get what you negotiate, worth has nothing to do with anything, look at NBA contracts, millions to play a game on TV.

Lesson #2- SKYW pilots for the most part don't want any more RJ flying than you do, remember we had BH long before you even knew who he was. Do what the lions share of us are doing, vote no, then vote with your feet. At this point even Air China is looking good, if they will DH me from the west coast, I am there.

Damn right something doesn't add up! Funny how the MEC can listen to threats from management but they can't listen to a earnings report or read the agreements that we have with partners that even in the earning report say there are revenue increases! 6 of 9 need recalled now!

As for the revenue increases, I know that the UAL CPA has a yearly CPI adjustment up to a maximum of 3%. It probably a standard revenue adjustment for these CPAs.

Lesson #2- SKYW pilots for the most part don't want any more RJ flying than you do, remember we had BH long before you even knew who he was. Do what the lions share of us are doing, vote no, then vote with your feet. At this point even Air China is looking good, if they will DH me from the west coast, I am there.

Skywest pilots don't want anymore RJ flying? Will Skywest pilots vote with their feet when the aircraft are transferred? We will never be allowed to strike. If we vote no, this will be our strike since aircraft will be transferred.

Last edited:
As for the revenue increases, I know that the UAL CPA has a yearly CPI adjustment up to a maximum of 3%. It probably a standard revenue adjustment for these CPAs.

Skywest pilots don't want anymore RJ flying? Will Skywest pilots vote with their feet when the aircraft are transferred? We will never be allowed to strike. If we vote no, this will be our strike since aircraft will be transferred.

Aircraft will be transferred no matter what, but guess we can count on you to vote yes... Have some pride man~

7/10 of our -900's can be transferred if the TA is ratified. 10/10 will probably go if we shoot it down.

This TA is not worth anything but a "no" vote.

Unless you think three total -900s remaining in our fleet are worth a "yes".

Last edited:
Aircraft will be transferred no matter what, but guess we can count on you to vote yes... Have some pride man~

I'm a no vote. That will be my "strike" vote. Aircraft will then be transferred to Skywest. If Skywest pilots don't want any more RJ flying, as PBR said, will they refuse to cross that line?

7/10 of our -900's can be transferred if the TA is ratified. 10/10 will probably go if we shoot it down.

This TA is not worth anything but a "no" vote.

Unless you think three total -900s remaining in our fleet are worth a "yes".
I agree with a NO vote, but we have 28 -900's currently.

Latest resources

Back