• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But but BH said we'd we a 500 spaceship aero service! What happened, and where'd my Vac low go?

Voting NO

Why are you all so intent on deciding now? Read the damn thing first and then make your vote count!
When we know the details then and only then it will be our opportunity to democratically express a choice. This warmongering attitude of many of our brethren before the fact is senseless and a waste of time.
No pilot in their right senses should accept something which does not satisfy their aspirations of what is expected or desirable in this profession, however it is not fair to the rest of us to go into this with blinders on through to voting.
Once again, read the f#ng thing first.

Really don't have to read the damn thing first, I know what's coming. Back to your pub & pint! :)

If the min guarantee has changed to 65hours(or worse) on vacation low month I won't read another word, sentence , paragraph or page... Non starter... Absolutely fvxking no. They can give every flight to silver or Mesa or whogivesash!t inc.

If the min guarantee has changed to 65hours(or worse) on vacation low month I won't read another word, sentence , paragraph or page... Non starter... Absolutely fvxking no. They can give every flight to silver or Mesa or whogivesash!t inc.

Vacation? My work is a vacation away from the CHO (aka Chief Household Officer!) She who must be obeyed in other words!

Latest resources

Back