ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yasir1212

Check your email...message from the JNC/union about it...

MjAxMi1lMjYyYzJlMTZlYTkyODgw.png

The company is saying if we don't agree they will transfer flying to SkyWest. Really? So how will SkyWest find enough pilots to take our routes? Even if this is a cost neutral contract, how does approving this benefit the company? The only way this TA will benefit the company is for this to be a pay cut overall. At a minimum, surely this is cost neutral. So why would you lose flying if overall nothing has changed? Smoke and mirrors. I don't buy it.

The company is saying if we don't agree they will transfer flying to SkyWest. Really? So how will SkyWest find enough pilots to take our routes? Even if this is a cost neutral contract, how does approving this benefit the company? The only way this TA will benefit the company is for this to be a pay cut overall. At a minimum, surely this is cost neutral. So why would you lose flying if overall nothing has changed? Smoke and mirrors. I don't buy it.

Ha.. So they're saying that all the employees of expressjet minus the pilots are basically praying that the pilots vote to ratify or they're out on the street and onto monster.com. There has to be close to 15,000-plus non-pilot jobs involved here.. If that's the case, I'll just keep voting no just for the power trip.

Ha.. So they're saying that all the employees of expressjet minus the pilots are basically praying that the pilots vote to ratify or they're out on the street and onto monster.com. There has to be close to 15,000-plus non-pilot jobs involved here.. If that's the case, I'll just keep voting no just for the power trip.

I guess you haven't grown up yet.

I heard no duty rigs except for nappers. Vacation low stays but if vacation is between two months, you can't go low on both months.

Latest resources

Back