• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet $10 million concessions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta does this with everything regional affiliated. Ask anyone who has be involved with the ground handling contracts. It's a cut throat business. Businessman undercutting each other every couple years, while swapping around the same employees. ASA veteran ground handlers become cheap new hires with experience to boot. ASA furloughees become GoJet captains replacing 15+ year ASA captains.

Seniority in the regional game gives you a rather large target on your back. I'd do the same thing if I was Delta management. It's just good business.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

It will be great business when the years of abuse finally catches up with them in the form of nobody giving a f(beep)ck about being a pilot.

How do you think Delta paid for thier guys raise? It's one pool of money that gets shuffled back and forth... Good luck, you have a lot of lifers there that will vote yes to keep thier jobs, too.

I'm a lifer and I'll vote no. Without hesitation.

The regionals are coming to a period approaching "rightsizing". The mainline carriers will continue the pressure to force this process, and hopefully it will come to bite them sooner rather than later.
Don't see a DC9 fitting on the ramp in Valdosta!
The day will come when they will wonder where not only they will get pilots from, but also very important regional feed. Meanwhile we continue to provide their profit sharing funds. Enjoy, General!

As an employee of the largest regional airline in the world, I have already drawn my line. No concessions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

There needs to be a revolution in the airline industry. Who has the balls to lead the charge?

I know I don't.

There needs to be a revolution in the airline industry. Who has the balls to lead the charge?

I know I don't.

The senior 20% of the pilots that buried the rest of their fellow pilots by signing concessions.
The got the iron cojones!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back