• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
N741WA parked by our genius management at World with business available. It is a converted pax with Pratt engines. You will enjoy the 8 business seats on the upper deck.

Do you think Evergreen will be hiring anytime soon? There are plenty of World 747 FO's looking for work!

So much for the hope of getting that airplane back!:crying: That is really bad news. 741 was one of our best flyers. Seats in back need to be fixed. A little worn out. You can reactivate Auto-Start too.
I thought Evergreen was on its last breath, then I looked around and realized its World....

I thought Evergreen was on its last breath, then I looked around and realized its World....

isn't that amazing? I recall back about 6 years ago, clawing to get an interview at World and never even bothering to apply at Evergreen.

I fee especially bad for all of those former Gemini captains and others who found a job there only to lose it again.

Having said that, the word from Evergreen is they're on their last change to get their business back on it's feet.... their sales department main has been under pressure to get them new business... Sadly, the blame is more on the fact that they're running a very inefficient fleet and not the lack of sales efforts.

No because we currently have plenty of F/O's still on furlough.

hear a rumor that they're recalling everyone by summer... not true?

Latest resources

Back