• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is because they require 1000 hrs TJ PIC time in addition to any other time!

I think I wasn't clear in my point. These ARE guys with prior 121 PIC time that went on to fly at Kalitta, Atlas, or foreign companies and then tried to return to a major like USAir or SW and were looked over... but do what ever you want, I personally don't care.

Spitfire, you been with your company a couple too many years. Apply to B737 and A320 operators now and you'll see what FMS is talking about. Things have changed since 2009.

We will see what happens. New President wants to make lots of changes. We need to pay down the dept and get some 400's so we can get work. We are doing lots of ad hoc flying now and sales has been told to look for whatever they can get. This is the first President in a long time that has come in from the outside and has a plan. He has been up in MMV since Oct. So he knows what a mess it is and still decided to take this on. Now we have to see if Smith lets him do what he wants to do. if in 3 months he is gone than you know that he was shot down. I have seen this a few times in the last 23 years with EIA. Someone from the outside come in and 3 months later he is gone.

I hope that this will work. If not this is the end of the road for me.. Evergreen is a great place to work. With some of the best people. We just need some leadership that can make things happen. Wish us luck..

Spitfire, you been with your company a couple too many years. Apply to B737 and A320 operators now and you'll see what FMS is talking about. Things have changed since 2009.

I'm quite happy where I'm at....and since 2010 I have gotten called by both an Airbus operator and a B737 operator to interview ( blasted my resume everywhere when EZ lost the LCF) but I was already in ground school where I am now and don't plan on leaving here.......

I think I wasn't clear in my point. These ARE guys with prior 121 PIC time that went on to fly at Kalitta, Atlas, or foreign companies and then tried to return to a major like USAir or SW and were looked over... but do what ever you want, I personally don't care.

a couple of yrs ago, multiple Kalitta pilots were hired Delta, SWA and US Air. A good friend went to US Air back in '08, ex Chatuagua PIC, was classic FO.

just within the last two months, a friend, FO on the 400, went to SWA, should be in class now.

???

a couple of yrs ago, multiple Kalitta pilots were hired Delta, SWA and US Air. A good friend went to US Air back in '08, ex Chatuagua PIC, was classic FO.

just within the last two months, a friend, FO on the 400, went to SWA, should be in class now !!!

It is ALL good !!!

Latest resources

Back