• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hopefully they start recalling soon and they dont flush the pool.

If you're in the pool here, do yourself a favor and don't ever plan on coming here. Go find a job at a decent company. You'll never regret not coming here.

are those the same 6 airplanes that have been coming there for ever??????? Evergreen will not move anywhere till the old man quits and lets someone else run it.

Heavy time isn't all it's cracked up to be. 121 PIC is 100 times more valuable if you're looking to advance your career. If your looking for a dead end airline with no future EZ is right for you.

And, as stated below...you will be always short on cash....a pay raise is a real pipedream here

Last edited:
Heavy time isn't all it's cracked up to be. 121 PIC is 100 times more valuable if you're looking to advance your career. If your looking for a dead end airline with no future EZ is right for you.

You forgot to mention always short on cash thanks to this sub-par pay scale.

I had. Blast flying at EZ.....loved the trips and the crews....but they would always be throwing out there that there were new planes and new contracts...it was usually BS. I hope the crews catch a break....some really great guys that have dedicated a lot of their time to that place.

This is very good advise all. Heed it. I know quite a few very experienced "heavy" FOs that put in for Southwest or even USAir and hear nothing as much as a call, all the whole turboprop and RJ captains are getting right in.

Flying a heavy can be thought on IOE to any competent pilot. PIC turbine (even 135) can't

This is very good advise all. Heed it. I know quite a few very experienced "heavy" FOs that put in for Southwest or even USAir and hear nothing as much as a call, all the whole turboprop and RJ captains are getting right in.

Flying a heavy can be thought on IOE to any competent pilot. PIC turbine (even 135) can't

I beg to differ...Since I got 74 typed and gained heavy experience, almost every resume I have sent, I have been received positively and gotten interviews.... before as a regional Captain I couldn't get a call.

That is because they require 1000 hrs TJ PIC time in addition to any other time!

Latest resources

Back