• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hear a rumor that they're recalling everyone by summer... not true?

I never agreed with the furlough that we have. We also have too many down graded captains. The issue will be the log jam at the school house if they recall too fast.

Last edited:
I think that there is 12 of us in a hiring pool as well, from interviews in, I think I went in November. Not sure how thats gonna work out.

I think that there is 12 of us in a hiring pool as well, from interviews in, I think I went in November. Not sure how thats gonna work out.

my friend was hired by them last year in the pool and they flushed him out and started hiring later... it was amazing. He was floored by it.. he called them and they just said "sorry"..

My gut says thats probably gonna happen again. I have no 121 time, mostly lears, king airs and caravans. I doubt that any of the other ACMI's will have me unless stuff REALLY turns around. So I was really excited about Evergreen, despite the reputation.

Are new President/CEO is making some changes. So far so good I guess. We have a long way to go but it looks better than it did a few months ago.

my friend was hired by them last year in the pool and they flushed him out and started hiring later... it was amazing. He was floored by it.. he called them and they just said "sorry"..

They have never treated anyone with respect and can't believe it when they don't get the same in return. When I left I did it by the book but they still managed to screw with my pay and owed benifits etc after I left and others I know.

Are new President/CEO is making some changes. So far so good I guess. We have a long way to go but it looks better than it did a few months ago.

Zoneload;

What are the changes? Rumors of new planes is nothing new for the zone. Have any showed up on the ramp?

Were there any other major management changes? i.e. Did the new CEO clean house and get rid of all the incompetents? Did he bring in a new group of senior managers that at least had a clue?

Did the flightcrews get a contract?

Is EZ paying the huge bills owed to its vendors?

Or is Delford using the arrival of a new CEO to buy himself some more time to misapropriate airline money to line his personal pockets?

Well let's see. Pilots are being called back from furlough. 400 training has started. Work has picked up since the new sales people arrived. Lots of behind the scenes stuff going on that is not seen from the 5 towns lobby. I do not think you can come in and change this place in a few months. It's going to take time and all I said was lets give the new guy a chance.

Just so you know when you get a plane you don't fly it away that day. One plane is in China having a door put in it and the other is in MZJ in bridging and C check. If you have access to the flight plot you will see the blue MX lines next to the tail numbers. I agree that there have been other planes that we were getting that never showed. But those planes were never added to the flight plot.

Latest resources

Back