• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard today that they called everyone back who wanted to come back. 493's C check is moving along and 492's cargo mod is moving along on time. So they are going to need people.

493 should be EIA.. Not sure about 492.

Wheeler has said that Saudia doesn't want another EIA aircraft. So both will be going to the AMC side.

But.....EZ missed payroll on Friday! If they don't pay up by Monday, they might not have enough crews to move aircraft.

Wheeler has said that Saudia doesn't want another EIA aircraft. So both will be going to the AMC side.

But.....EZ missed payroll on Friday! If they don't pay up by Monday, they might not have enough crews to move aircraft.

I was told that 492 will go to the Saudia side and that 493 will go to AMC. That is if the two airplanes actually show up. First time in EIA history that EZ didn't have the cash to pay the crews on time.

I heard that the flight crew did not get paid on Friday. I don't get paid till Monday(the last day of the month) so we will see. If there is no money on Monday then no work from me.

If Saudi has work for another plane they will take 492. As of now they are looking to get something going in South America. They want to get a third trip to the states as they can fill 3 planes a week going from USA to Saudi. The problem is going from Saudi to the USA. They can only fill 2 flights a week. So they are looking at doing Saudi to South America then IAH-JFK-BRU-JED. If they could get that going you would see 492 heading to JED.

Having said all of that.. No money no work!! Lets see what Monday brings.

Latest resources

Back