• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well you know you will be called back for the holidays. Bad part is the post Christmas furlough that we have every year.

It's amazing what's going on at Evergreen. You guys should walk away and see if the owner wants to do airline or not?! At least that way you know where you stand. If he wants to do airline then he must stop screwing people's life off, if he doesn't, then screw him at take the experience some other places. It's ridiculous reading all this BS. I understand this is his company and he can do whatever he pleases, but also this is your living and lifestyle, so screw him and walk away and that way see what his real intentions are vis a vis the airline.

We are putting 1 classic down for good in Aug and two more are going in for heavy checks. So that leaves 4 -200's to crew and 3 400's.. We are hanging on by a thread now. I hope we make it past Aug.

count

its easy to say "just walk away" but there are some fellas over ther with 30plus years just gaining experience at the Grim. once you get older it gets hard to just walk away and prove your point!

I hope it works out for the pilots group but im a skeptic the way ez has been miss managed for the past few decades.

yup, I'm in Shanghai on IOE. what sucks is I'm gonna forget everything I learned during the furlough. without time to build in the skills, if there is a recall it will be tough.

whats the name of that trucking school, truckmasters?

Scubabri;

I seem to recall people telling you not to waste your time with Evergreen. But the urge to fly the big metal is powerful!

Now do yourself a favor and get out while you can. Evergreen is the Titanic and if you stick around your career will go down the drain.

Consider the furlough a blessing in disguise. it is a chance to GET OUT!

The word out on the street is that 2 aircraft are sitting overseas for maintenance and that unless Evergreen pay $6 million they are not getting them back. Don't know how true but wouldn't be surprising.

Scubabri;

I seem to recall people telling you not to waste your time with Evergreen. But the urge to fly the big metal is powerful!

Now do yourself a favor and get out while you can. Evergreen is the Titanic and if you stick around your career will go down the drain.

Consider the furlough a blessing in disguise. it is a chance to GET OUT!

Does EZ still want a two year note signed for $?? When I was there it was a gentlemans agreement with no $ involved.

Latest resources

Back