• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It (N485EV)just left the states heading east and it has one more trip after this. Then it heads to MZJ for long term storage. Total hours 119570. I think it is time for a rest.. One of the GE planes is going in for a C-Check in Jan also. So if they put 470 down in Jan that will take 3 out of the fleet for Jan anyway.

I hear the most junior FO now was the most junior Captain before the furloughs started. Something lie 40% of the seniority list on the street.

Is the the end of EZ?

I hear the most junior FO now was the most junior Captain before the furloughs started. Something lie 40% of the seniority list on the street.

Is the the end of EZ?

The most junior FO was/is still an FO. But we are close......Definetly in the next round of furloughs.

Could be out of business by March......

March of what year? Deep breath time everyone. Lots of furloughs. We have seen this before. I don't think we will be done by March. That is something that flight ops said in DEN. When it slows down like this Smith put people on the street. It happens all the time here. When I started here 22 years ago they had a big layoff and we were going under in months. Guess what we are still here. I hate it for all my friends on the street. Hang in guys it will get better.

March of what year? Deep breath time everyone. Lots of furloughs. We have seen this before. I don't think we will be done by March. That is something that flight ops said in DEN. When it slows down like this Smith put people on the street. It happens all the time here. When I started here 22 years ago they had a big layoff and we were going under in months. Guess what we are still here. I hate it for all my friends on the street. Hang in guys it will get better.

I have had a couple of friends calling somewhat in a panic looking for info on jobs over an email they got from a Q&A with SH and him saying "doubtful right now about making the March Paychecks". I sincerely hope thats just a BS line, too many good people over there.

I also noticed the Saudia -400 bird isn't flying now, what's up with that?

I have had a couple of friends calling somewhat in a panic looking for info on jobs over an email they got from a Q&A with SH and him saying "doubtful right now about making the March Paychecks". I sincerely hope thats just a BS line, too many good people over there.

I got the E Mail of what SH said and he was all over the place. I know for a fact some of what he said was BS. Feb is looking a little better so I hope some of these guys won't be kicked to the curb. The bad thing is we are still going to be down 2 planes. I hope it gets better I have lots of friends in the middle of this mess.

Latest resources

Back