• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how many contracts has dell screwed up over the airlines history? almost everyone including now EZ military allotment. I feel for the guys on furlough but this has been coming for 25 years now and dell isn't 60 anymore hes got to be pushing 80 and no heir apparent, you do the math. I did and bailed over a year ago.wish i could have stayed for the low pay but had to get out. I am not flaming baiting here just bringing up the facts

How did he screw up the military allotment? This SV thing is not his fault. I would hope that any airline flying ACMI would stick to there guns and get what pay they have coming to them. In the contract they are required to pay for our travel costs. They did not for the year. I know you are not trying to start trouble you did you time here. I am glad you found something better.

Saudia pays their bills. Something else must be behind the lack of payment and contract renewal.

Saudia pays their bills. Something else must be behind the lack of payment and contract renewal.

Thats funny, I have only been to JED 6 or 7 times this year went to 4 different meetings about the lack of payment. I know of 1 other ACMI outfit in JED flying for SV now that have not been paid for the crew transport cost. I was also there in Feb when they did not pay the fueler in LOS so we had to sit and wait in RUH for Saudi to send the money. We have come to an agreement with them now the contract is sitting waiting for the DG of SVA to sign. It should be any day now from what we have heard.

Wasn't part of the deal that EZ would have 3 -400's flying the contract within 6 months and have only fielded 1 a/c. That's what I heard from EZ crews anyways.

Just seems to be a lot of "he said, she said" out there. Whatever it is still got fingers crossed for buddies there that somehow all pans out for the best.

Nope.. The original contract was only written for N491EV. I know what because I have a copy of the contract. The problem is a lot of the he said she said starts in the lobby of the 5 towns. Then it snow balls out of control.

This is a perfect story.. I was covering some Kalitta flights in DOV for a friend a few years ago. I am standing with the Kalitta crew talking and the crew says. I hear we are picking up all of Evergreens flying because we were in trouble with the military! I say well I don't think that is the case. He looks at me and I tell him we are doing 14 flights a week out of here for the rest of the month. He looks at me and says F*&&ing 5 towns.. I have been doing this for 23 years and the best stories still start in the 5 towns lobby.

The next best chance for us to add a plane to SV is July when 492 comes on line.

Back to the Giants game for me..

Heard a few were recalled at EZ......truth or rumor?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back