Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ever get Turned or Slowed for The "Love Machine"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only time I have been turned and slowed for someone behind me is because they are below me. It is much easier for ATC to descend AC by altitude than relative position to each other. You can play the game if you are converging with another plane a long ways out and either get an early descent or increase your speed to have separation minimums. It is kind of fun if you are in a hurry to land and hit the watering hole.

And the point of this whole thread is - why do any of you care? Really? Why do you care? FlightInfo guys have just gone into my bin of stupidity. The threads on the main page that generate all the traffic is just inane inanity. I come here and have a look about once a week and you all are busy sucking the cheese out of each other's penis. That's really about all the value this board has is to watch you all slobber after the other dudes cheese. This place is just sick.

Rajflyboy, Aircal pilots and flight attendants took the controllers to golf tournaments, one day the pilots played golf and the flight attendants in their sexy outfits brought the beer cart over to make sure everybody was happy, the next day they switched so the pilots served the cold beers and the flight attendants golfed. Screw the donuts, we got direct anywhere.

Well

Aircal was pretty smart!!

And the point of this whole thread is - why do any of you care? Really? Why do you care? FlightInfo guys have just gone into my bin of stupidity. The threads on the main page that generate all the traffic is just inane inanity. I come here and have a look about once a week and you all are busy sucking the cheese out of each other's penis. That's really about all the value this board has is to watch you all slobber after the other dudes cheese. This place is just sick.

This thread is important. ATC shouldn't be giving one airline an advantage over another. Period. End of story!

Sucking the cheese out of each other's penis....
Hahaha- ideally don't need that image--- seriously ;-)

a pretty good analogy for this group though-

We need some better issues- these threads do suck

Who cares! If I were a SWA pilot I'd want to get to the overnight asap as well. When your overnight is around 12 hours and your company negotiates a 1-2-3 rule with the hotel bars, you need every minute you can get. Plus, you are probably hungry on leg 5. I say get out of the way and let these guys get to their layovers. If you share a hotel with them(like we do in our PDX short layover), you might get in on the "deal". Roll On SWA...

Thx- but i rarely do 12 hour layovers- usually 15-17.
Would love to see more 12 hr layovers though- means the pairings would be paying...

Latest resources

Back