Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ever get Turned or Slowed for The "Love Machine"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You folks, Scopes and GL, make it hard to determine who the biggest idiot on FI is. You fools are in one he11 of a race!! Losers.

Look folks, it's the guy who bought a job at southwest and didn't get hired!:laugh:
How about taking some of that hard earned money and get some hair implants!

Look folks, it's the guy who bought a job at southwest and didn't get hired!:laugh:
How about taking some of that hard earned money and get some hair implants!

No

I wasn't that stupid. GO spend 7 grand on only a 25% chance at getting the job and thats if I actually even landed the interview in the first place.

No

I wasn't that stupid. GO spend 7 grand on only a 25% chance at getting the job and thats if I actually even landed the interview in the first place.

He "landed" the job and then got the type; he's part of the 25%. Now back to school for some more math classes. You guys really are that stupid!

The cost of the pizza sent to the tower at every major city SWA operates at is minuscule compared to the fuel it saves us in preferential treatment. Best kept secret at SWA.....you think I'm jokin' huh? ............

I just went to MSP. Got slowed for 2 Delta's on the arrival, then flown thru final for another Delta!! This is bull!!

Scopes, we have been through this before. I currently make more than you and I sit with my feet up on my desk most of the day. It is only a matter of time before I make more than you by flying for SWA. Again, sorry that you couldn't get hired at your airline of choice, SWA. Good luck drinking the blue water from your SST.

BTW You are the biggest loser here. At least GLee is amusing, you are an imbecile!!

More often on final I get slowed to 180 for an RJ to get in front...then 170, then 160, then S turns because they can't fly as fast on final as a Dash 8.

But then again that's probably because we have some pilots who refuse to fly fast to help ATC.

Actually the 50 seater RJ has one of the higher approach speeds on final because of the lack of slats.

Latest resources

Back