Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ever get Turned or Slowed for The "Love Machine"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is all the complainin' about? SWA gets paid by the trip (no incentive for slowing down). Everyone else gets paid by the hour ($$$ reason to slow down).

So lets handle this like professional aviators trying to maximize our schedule/money. What am I trying to say.....Everyone get out of our way and we will all be happy!!!:)

I don't know why this is an issue. Most airline pilots get paid for time. SWA pilots get paid for the trip. The faster they complete the trip the more they get paid. The slower most of us others complete our trip the more we get paid. I'm all for SWA getting there first. It means I get paid more. I'm all for getting more money. Thank you SWA!

We just started getting overfly pay after 4 minutes over and we're soon to go full time CI20. Most of us have been doing CI20 with a min cruise of .72/300 (old contract). That part's about to go away. Some of you think we're slow now...wait until we're 249 knots at 15k feet for 30+ miles going into MDW!

There it is! Was just waiting for the safety card to be played.
Do you run from your own shadow too?

You have a point to your candyass comment?

Safety counts....as much as you try to deny it....it's an issue!

You have a point to your candyass comment?

Safety counts....as much as you try to deny it....it's an issue!

Safety of what?

An intersection takeoff?
Position and hold?
Tailwind landings?

Please. If you're such a safety God I'd better never see another Delta jet do any of the above. You just singlehandedly grounded the entire airline.

Gup

Latest resources

Back