• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Etihad Airways Road Show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does any one have any idea if the presentation will last from 10am to 6pm, or if they will just be repeating the same presentation a few times during the times listed?

Dear All,

We are conducting these days like open days and can be joined at any given time stated in the document. If you either have friends who might be interested to gain a little more information on Etihad Airways and Abu Dhabi please feel free to spread the template.

Etihad banner ad on Flightforum

Look at the banner ad on the left side of the screen when you enter flightforum.com. They list all the jobs they want to fill and salary pacakages.

Big money behind this airline and they fly the best equipment. There is nothing wrong with living in UAE and raising your family there. Until the US aviation world gets settled the most and best jobs are probably going to be found overseas and especially in the UAE.

I understand that EK has stopped hiring for now and people are disappointed with the slow down. With that said, what would be the incremental benefit of working for Etihad vs. EK if you had offers from both (I certainly don't)? What does Etihad offer that EK does not offer?

Also, how does Abu Dhabi compare to Dubai in terms of cost of living?

Anybody else need their shoe laces tied tonight?
:laugh:

(Britishguy if you missed the above link we are going to have the Queen give you a spanking!)

Last edited:
Are they only looking at jet guys? I'm a dash captain and interested

I'll trade you letters of recommendation.....

D. are you going to be able to hit a road show?

I'll be on reserve in PHX the day of the show there, let me know if you need an old crash pad sofa to sleep on the red eyes are sometimes full

going East.

Z.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back