Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your man crush!

I "lol'd".

What would that make all your alternate FI usernames for you?

It's makes sooo much more sense to scrap everything in favor of a completely new and non real world tested PBS, rather than just tweak one that has a history being used in our actual contract and work rules. Yeah....that makes complete sense.

As mentioned, it's being tested right now in parellel. And seems to be working fine. With L-XJT contract language in place.

Personal would imply I care....I don't. As long as we are left separate. I have yet to talk to a single Asa pilot that wants your line bidding or PBS option.... You want it.... You keep it. Leave us out..

Back to cocktails

If you sincerely didn't care you wouldn't even bother posting on this thread. But we all know you do care that our side is using smartpref and that there is negotiations towards a joint contract. I'd fault you more for not caring!

Nice post Speedtape....The silence from Nevets dojetdriver,and Mcpickle is deafening....The ASA pilots are not going to allow the XJT MEC to force this PBS system down our throat.​

I get on here like....once every 6 months so, had something been emailed to me I would have responded. However in response to speedtape on globalization in implimenting constraints....You mean like setting the window at 85 hours? When you do not have globalization then you must manually do things in order to assign the flying. Otherwise the flying doesn't get covered! Without narrow credit windows non globalized PBS systems don't work. YOu can pretend it does all you want however until you narrow the credit window...SIGNIFICANTLY to say 5 or so hours (like other properties that use it), than you have to manually manipulate the system by raising the bottom of the window or though the use of sort biases in order to control the open time.

So nice try but I'm a little smarter than your average bear and we won't support a system that the company is just going to blow up in the end anyway.

I'm not going to bother reading the rest of his post because after 2 years of listening to this crap I'm simply tired of pis$ing in the wind with you people and won't waste my time.

Latest resources

Back