• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU hit by tornado

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FUK cloud dancer, the owner is a crooked scumbag. go to philair... oh, wait a tick

Concur... Phil is even more crooked. Are they even still in business? Come to think of it, there's not a single school aboard DAB that I'd give money too.

CDA is terrible - did one rating there and turned down the job offer after. Worked at Air America and loved it.

Looks like McKay and Doolittle survived the ordeal... I don't think those two halls can be brought down by anything! To all the current students...good luck this coming semester. If you are in the flight program, make sure you get reaccommodated, even if it means they allow you to get your flight ratings off campus, wherever you can.

Looks like McKay and Doolittle survived the ordeal... I don't think those two halls can be brought down by anything! To all the current students...good luck this coming semester. If you are in the flight program, make sure you get reaccommodated, even if it means they allow you to get your flight ratings off campus, wherever you can.

What about the other dorms? What were they called the Student Village?? I remember it had Oconnor and Adams in it and a POS inconvience store that was never open. Did that make it through the storm? It seems like that might have been on the other side of campus so might be ok. But I bet that nice shiney engeering building probably got hit hard, cant remember the name of it though.

Since this is posted all over the forums, this comment seems more fitting here.

I HOPE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES FORCE RIDDLE AND ALL THESE OTHER SCHOOLS THAT GET HAMMERED TO $HIT every year by weather to HANGAR their airplanes, or they won't insure them.

Sounds good to me!

Haha enjoy the tuition hike!
You win the award for hatrer of the year, congrats

Heyas all,

Before you all start to cackle about what happened at ERAU, I'd like to remind everyone that plenty of folks livelyhoods are wrapped up in that school. Not just CFIs and students were affected, but mechanics, faculty and staff. You know, just everyday Joes with morgages, kids to feed and car payments to make.

I saw what happened at UNO and Tulane after Katrina, and I know it can take YEARS for an institution to recover from something like this, and it means a lot of potential hardship for a lot of people. Those schools had to fight tooth and nail for insurance payouts just like ERAU will.

Something to think about while you sip eggnog by the fire this holiday season...

Nu

Since this is posted all over the forums, this comment seems more fitting here.

I HOPE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES FORCE RIDDLE AND ALL THESE OTHER SCHOOLS THAT GET HAMMERED TO $HIT every year by weather to HANGAR their airplanes, or they won't insure them.

Sounds good to me!

Haha enjoy the tuition hike!

Hangers are horrible places to put aircraft durring tornados/hurricanes! the doors blow in and cause eaven more damage. The only way to save the fleet is an evac, and you cant evac for tornados.

Latest resources

Back