• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ERAU hit by tornado

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey good one there John Peni$kamp, you sure pulled one over on us.

Don't forget to mention how awesome and cool you are on Flightinfo at your next job interview.

Uhhhhh...? Are you firing me?

I tried to find those facebook pictures, but all I found was a handful of ERAU kids with middle eastern names talking about death to Israel in these groups. Thats real comforting.

Not sure if those will work if you're not on facebook, but worth a try. I guess the guy who took them was a dispatcher or something, so he ramp access during the cleanup.

Album 1

Album 2

wow, that really sucks, a lot of bent metal down there.

Level 2 Tornado???? How can a level 2 tornado turn a Seminole into something the size of a dishwasher??

It didn't. semenholes are the size of a dishwasher to start with. Only most dishwashers don't have windows...and dishwashers will hold more weight.

I picked up the wing of a Cessna a couple days ago, and even though I was expecting it to be lighter than I previously thought.....I was AMAZED how light it was.

Anyone got #'s on the weight of a Cessna wing?

I picked up the wing of a Cessna a couple days ago, and even though I was expecting it to be lighter than I previously thought.....I was AMAZED how light it was.

Anyone got #'s on the weight of a Cessna wing?
Sorry no numbers on the weight of a Cessna wing. I bet it is like less than a pound though.

you beat me to it

I am fully expecting letter in the mail saying something like this....."Oh my god! Dear alumni of ERAU! Please help us! Now it's time to reach out and write us a check from your fat regional pay to support our kids to follow your footsteps"

I wanted to be the first.

Latest resources

Back