• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Flow for New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uhhhhhh, there is still a limit on the number of larger RJs. (Even if Mainline orders more widebodies) With the way staffing is going at all of the Regionals (or lack thereof), I'd say Delta will be looking for more 717s or even A319s to take up the slack. There is no hiring shortage at Delta, yet. Have you noticed the 717s at Myrtle Beach, Gainsville, Lexington, Gulfport, and XNA? Those sure do seem like old ASA routes.(and mainline routes before that). DL will get 42 717s this year alone according to the Q1 conference call, and I hear they might be looking for more. (9 will be available soon apparently from Blue1 airlines in Denmark). But, that will mean more mainline jobs available too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And I'd bet if the CRJ-900's were to be operated under the Delta contract (yes you do have a CRJ900 rate) there would be no issue staffing them... in fact I bet if you simply paid those rates at Endeavor with everything else being current Endeavor book, you'd have no problem staffing them.... As it currently is... pick them up in Kingman for all I care.

No, those are MD90s with MD11 style cockpits, and I believe most of them aren't in good shape. On May 3rd of this year Blue1 of Finland announced it was considering replacements for their 9 717s. Other current airlines that fly 717s other than Hawaiian are Volotea in Spain and a subsidiary of Qantas in Western Australia. I think that's about it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The 717 wasn't exactly a hot seller for MD/Boeing... Boeing was more interested in pushing the 737-700.

No, those are MD90s with MD11 style cockpits, and I believe most of them aren't in good shape. On May 3rd of this year Blue1 of Finland announced it was considering replacements for their 9 717s. Other current airlines that fly 717s other than Hawaiian are Volotea in Spain and a subsidiary of Qantas in Western Australia. I think that's about it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Deltal1011man see you made some changes to your member profile after being called out.

Since the EtD announcement does anyone know the new applicant to resignation ratio? And is there any real chance of flying a small number of 200's? Some opinions are there may not even end up with enough to staff all of the 900 flying once all aircraft are in service.

It definitley created more people to resign, and when the new hires get on property, they will soon realize that they made a mistake coming here. You need to do your research new hires! I have put in over 10 years at this company...two bankruptcys...two base closures...four different airplanes....don't get me wrong...I am thankful for the experience I have gained and the people I have met...but waking up at 3:00am to catch a train, then a bus to go sit ready reserve in LGA is getting out of hand. It just isn't worth the time away from home... 5 on two off which is actually a day off. The SSP has not reached me yet, and I would like to interview, but I will not pass up any other opportunities. Sorry if this comes off super negative.

Latest resources

Back