• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Flow for New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since the EtD announcement does anyone know the new applicant to resignation ratio? And is there any real chance of flying a small number of 200's? Some opinions are there may not even end up with enough to staff all of the 900 flying once all aircraft are in service.

TW, the former MEC chair (that helped sell us this industry worst contract,...) Now the 119 chief pilot... has bet new hire (not plural for a reason) then had the balls to walk down the hall to recurrent where 7+ year never upgraded and 9+ year recently downgraded FO's sit and tell them that.... Do the math... if we have the attrition at the top to create the kind of movement to get a new hire upgraded in 2 years, this place is shutting down before that point. Don't be suckered by this snake oil salesman... Go to a place that pays at least an almost liveable wage like Eagle(Envoy) or SkyWest, or at least a place that now takes care of its commuters like Commutair. Or better yet fly cargo/corporate/charter where they take care of their people... you just have to live where you work.

TW may not be perfect, but he sure didn't sell us out. It was a bankruptcy, everyone takes hits even the guys who really own the airplanes that carry the pax around.

TW isn't your enemy. I used to think TW and BW had some sort of bromance going on, but even that is false.

TW needs to get the heck out of there, you all do. PR and BW have made it clear you all arent welcome at Delta's little plaything Endeavor Air. Most of you arent welcome at mainline either because regional pilots are less in their eyes.

Get gone or get offline and get to praying at a church of your favorite flavor, I'm worried it'll get worse there before it gets better.

TW may not be perfect, but he sure didn't sell us out. It was a bankruptcy, everyone takes hits even the guys who really own the airplanes that carry the pax around.

TW isn't your enemy. I used to think TW and BW had some sort of bromance going on, but even that is false.

TW needs to get the heck out of there, you all do. PR and BW have made it clear you all arent welcome at Delta's little plaything Endeavor Air. Most of you arent welcome at mainline either because regional pilots are less in their eyes.

Get gone or get offline and get to praying at a church of your favorite flavor, I'm worried it'll get worse there before it gets better.

WTF? Tell me your being sarcastic or smoked up a reefer.

How does the flow through program work? If hired today.. How long before that new hire puts on the Delta uniform?

They have to be a CA for 2 years before they flow to DL. We are currently shrinking due to working conditions and pay. We are downgrading so we can staff the right seat. At the current rate, a new hire will never see the left seat and will never go to DL.

Go to Compass.

Latest resources

Back