• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

End of an Era

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup. Not to mention burning up extra days commuting. Some people just never will get it, though.

Even maxblast72 finally got it . . . that's why he's working 27 days this month, trying to scarf up as much as he can while he's still here. :laugh:

I thought that since most of us Trannys' already commute to work (including you, I believe?) that it wasn't a big deal that us fools that live in ATL have to now jump on a plane to work?

Last edited:
Apparently we have a company email address. I don't know my login or password. Can someone post how we log in.

It's the same as your swalife username and password (including the e). Link is in the quick links in the upper right hand corner.

It's the same as your swalife username and password (including the e). Link is in the quick links in the upper right hand corner.

But your actual email address is [email protected]. You can log in as described above, and set your work email to always forward to your personal email if you like; that way you never have to check your work email, and all your RBFs and crap come automatically to whatever email you prefer.

Bubba

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a home defense weapon for my wife. I was looking at a .45 but thought that might be too much.

The only caliber for home defense is a .44. Anything less is uncivilized. If your wife can't handle a .44, divorce her. Easier to get a new wife than risk an attack with your wife only lobbing 9mm down range! By the way, how is the new CAK overnight?

The only caliber for home defense is a .44. Anything less is uncivilized. If your wife can't handle a .44, divorce her. Easier to get a new wife than risk an attack with your wife only lobbing 9mm down range! By the way, how is the new CAK overnight?

I dunno about that. According to the Vice President (who is apparently an expert on such things), you should get her a double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun. Then load it with double-ought buck. If she hears anything that scares her, have her fire both barrels simultaneously, and just randomly outside. That should do the trick.

What should we talk about next?

Bubba

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a home defense weapon for my wife. I was looking at a .45 but thought that might be too much.

Are you looking to keep her out?

Latest resources

Back