• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

End of an Era

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does something from 2011 have to do with shutting down the forum this past week?

It's not the shutting down of the forum that bothers me, but just another step in the demise of the little "A". For the most part the forum was useless but from time to time there was good info and maybe a laugh or two.

and don't forget, the demise of the little pAycheck... Enjoy the raise.

Last edited:
Funny...

That big SWA paycheck will be smaller than my current little a paycheck for at least 5 years.

Yup. Not to mention burning up extra days commuting. Some people just never will get it, though.

Even maxblast72 finally got it . . . that's why he's working 27 days this month, trying to scarf up as much as he can while he's still here. :laugh:

Apparently we have a company email address. I don't know my login or password. Can someone post how we log in.

Even maxblast72 finally got it . . . that's why he's working 27 days this month, trying to scarf up as much as he can while he's still here. :laugh:
I won't be working much this month as I could not hold pre-assigned long call. Over the last two weeks, I have only done one BUF turn. Of course, my pay has drops down 78 hours on short call reserve but my block will probably be less than 30 hours for the month of August. I would be shocked if I block over 50 hours in one month for the rest of my AirTran career.

May, June, and July were a different story. While I was not able to match the 170-180 credit hour guys (straight line holders with vacation weeks), I did average over 140 credit hours per month for the 3 month stretch.

and don't forget, the demise of the little pAycheck... Enjoy the raise.

Edited for being done with ****************************** Bags. Thought we were past all this BS. It was even getting to a humorous level. You may not believe this but it is not a lottery ticket for all.

Last edited:
Wow. Sorry fellas. Just making a little funny. We are all at the mercy of this thing and believe it or not we are feeling a lot of pain on our side of the fence too.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back