• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates to recruit 700 pilots next 18 months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We hear that the orders will be for B777's/B747-8's/A330-300's, How many of each, we have no clue about. On the other part of Cliffs post, I have not flown less than 90 hours since JAN and at least 2 months have been above 95 hours and the rest between 90 and 94 hours. On RSV this month and I am up to 83 with 3 days left, they will get me to the 90 hours with room to spare.

uba757

I'd love to see some 747-8s in Emirates colors (other than Atlas cargo aircraft in EK colors). I am sure Boeing would be willing to do a deal given that only a few airlines are getting the pax version of the 747-8.

A380's were ordered at the Berlin Airshow last month. The ruler of Dubai was the person on CNN last week who said we were going to order more aiplanes at Farnborough. uba757

Hi!

I read press release from EK confirming the order at the upcoming airshow.

cliff
LFW

In the villas yes. Don't know about the apartments. Expensive to bring them over. However, there is a pretty good relocation service for pets at Dubai Kennels and Catery. They do a pretty good job with international pet relocations. www.dkc.ae/

Brought my pets over. Used DKC and would do it again. One of the few places in DXB where they actually know what they're doing.....

Latest resources

Back