• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates to recruit 700 pilots next 18 months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a matter of interest, how do you deduct that most guys are looking for alternatives.

The same way you form an overall impression of any job that you research, networking; because after all it is impossible to poll an entire pilot group to make a judgment on it but all the folks that I know that are there (and some that are now gone) plus all the EK pilots I encounter in restaurants and watering holes we all frequent (ex pat pilots tend to talk to each other about the conditions of their job) and all tell the same tale

.900+ hours a year
.Fatigue riddled rosters
.violations of the contract
.errors in pay
.a company culture that doesn't respect their employees

I'm sure there are people that are happy there but I have never met any, If it makes you happy I'll change my statement from "most" to "some"

Man ATPLCliff you are on a roll. You know it all brother but can't seem to get hired anywhere, now why is that??? You are just not getting it are you. I am willing to bet that you use your ATPCliff as an email address when you apply to all these companies you are an expert on. So if guys with CRJ experience as still getting hired and are coming from other places in the world, you living in a place that far exceeds a dump, why are you not getting hired? I mean you have all the intel and have buddies at all these places too, from Lome Togo nonetheless. You have been flying for what, over a year now in the DC9 and still are not a captain.

YOU JUST ARE NOT GETTING IT ATPCLIFF.

excuse me, waitress...

I'll have the blackened crow please.

wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

Man this is gonna be entertaining...for me it's the simple pleasures.

The same way you form an overall impression of any job that you research, networking; because after all it is impossible to poll an entire pilot group to make a judgment on it but all the folks that I know that are there (and some that are now gone) plus all the EK pilots I encounter in restaurants and watering holes we all frequent (ex pat pilots tend to talk to each other about the conditions of their job) and all tell the same tale

.900+ hours a year
.Fatigue riddled rosters
.violations of the contract
.errors in pay
.a company culture that doesn't respect their employees

I'm sure there are people that are happy there but I have never met any, If it makes you happy I'll change my statement from "most" to "some"

Thanks for answering the query.

Glad you know so much about our gig...have'nt got a clue about yours...Nor does anyone I fly with...but knock youself out on posting about what the EK pilots want all you like....blue skies.

f

Latest resources

Back