• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Posts $1.6 Billion Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I raise the BS flag on that one, this is a major international airline and not some papas and mamas operation

I don't think there is any profession in the world that has more people willing to start and more people willing to believe B.S than airline piloting.

I've read EK pilots refer to factoring. Does that relate to them flying more? I figured it had to to with them not counting bunk time towards monthly maxes. As a pilot who's never been a part of an augmented crew, I admit, I dont know how bunk time counts usually.

I raise the BS flag on that one, this is a major international airline and not some papas and mamas operation

True, but there was a heated discussion about yearly flight time limits on pprune (sigh) some time ago. It also included the Sheiks position within the regulatory aviation authority.

For those who are interested with EK, I'd recommend some further reading on pprune. Remember: Try not to change your interview date, this is not looked upon positively.

There is a Lady at my previous airline who was dubbed the White Dragon. She does really stupid stuff and has been fired numerous times but the union always gets her the job back.
Haha! Is this the lady at ASA? White Dragon

Dear Moderator:

Can you remove this thread,,,,,this is for US MAJOR AIRLINES.

Tell them to put this on Foreign Board.......an ARAB Airline or an ASIAN Airline does not belong on this board.

Thank you.

Dear Moderator:

Tell them to put this on Foreign Board.......an ARAB Airline or an ASIAN Airline does not belong on this board.

Thank you.

If you don't like this thread, then don't read it! Have a nice day J/A!

UBA757

True, but there was a heated discussion about yearly flight time limits on pprune (sigh) some time ago. It also included the Sheiks position within the regulatory aviation authority.

For those who are interested with EK, I'd recommend some further reading on pprune. Remember: Try not to change your interview date, this is not looked upon positively.

Look, I'm no fan of EK, and I have my own issues with them, but truth be told. Dubai and the Emirates in general are very 1st world nations, and one of the few places in the middle east where laws are obeyed.. it is a nation of laws, and the royals are actually respected and do what's in the best interest of their people with a long term plan and vision... I have a friend who's a PE fund manager down there and he's got nothing but good things to say about how they do business.

Dear Moderator:

Thank you.

What a moronic request. This area is titled Majors, not US Majors. If Emirates doesn't qualify as a Major, then I don't know what does.

Latest resources

Back