Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry-Riddle and G O Jet, Stop the bleeding.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I quoted my two favorites here, because maybe it will scare the ERAU asshates away from GoJets that I directed to this thread.

I have the Freedom-A and an early Go-Jets list (I need an update actually). I will keep these forever, and reference them anytime I am in a position to influence jumpseat, hiring, or training decisions. Maybe I'm the only one?...or maybe not.

Picture this...a gojet alumni has landed his dream job at a top major, got through training and 11 months on line. Well now it's time for his probationary PC...he shows up as scheduled not realizing that the sim instructor conducting the PC was furloughed from TSA back in the day...and he still has the list...Ooops!

Anyone wonder why all the G-J guys have UAL crew tags on their overnight bags (those orange plastic discs) ?

The UAL rampers in ORD express their feelings in different ways - they will find crew bags in the back and open them and slash the bags and / or the clothes inside.

You wanna deal with this at work all the time ?

Oh that last one, ORD rampers, lo. Pwnt

on ERAUs part iSN't this like borderline CRIMINAL? Well maybe not but strill, How in GODS NAME could you want people to go work for GOJETS?

Hey you're talking about my generation, and it hurts :( Oh well! Lets go kill some commies!

Last edited:
You ERAU grads are silly little children that know absolutely nothing about the airlines and how they work so for you to post threads knocking any regional makes me laugh. Grow up, is all I have to say. What you hear is what is programed into your stupid little minds, and p.s. I am an ERAU grad and wish I would never had the chance to go and make a $150000 mistake to go and take there crap of promises to "bypass the regionals" wich I am sure you all heard. So, in closing, keep your mouth shut and your mind open because tomorrow,more then likely, the next regional is going to be bad mouthed.

You paid 150K? Who's the stupid one? How much XT did you need to get through?

The ONLY thing that separates Gay-jet Scum from true blue bona-fide SCAB shiites is Opportunity. They have shown their lack of integrety and character by signing on with that scum. They are the moral equivalent of scab

We had an FAA jumpseater on board a while back that said a lot of the new hire FOs @ Gay_Jets were Old Farts 50+, the only explanation I could make for this was that they were career scabs and were on so many blacklists that they couldn't get on with a reputable line: Eastern, Continental, United et al I'm sure that a lot of these scum have very impressive resumes (NOT)

you people make me laugh. Go jets is not a scab airline. a scab is someone who crosses a picket line why can't everyone understand that. I don't work there. everyone said the samething about mesa and florida gulf but guess what they work for legacy airlines anyway. Even alpa will tell you that they are not scabs. Why don't you go read alpa policy on scabs first beforew running your mouth.

The ONLY thing that separates Gay-jet Scum from true blue bona-fide SCAB shiites is Opportunity. They have shown their lack of integrety and character by signing on with that scum. They are the moral equivalent of scab

We had an FAA jumpseater on board a while back that said a lot of the new hire FOs @ Gay_Jets were Old Farts 50+, the only explanation I could make for this was that they were career scabs and were on so many blacklists that they couldn't get on with a reputable line: Eastern, Continental, United et al I'm sure that a lot of these scum have very impressive resumes (NOT)

If they are scabs from another airline then I agree with you but otherwise they are not scabs. When I was instructing and we had pft everybody called those guys scabs whell you know what all of them are at all the legacy airlines now so you tell me what kind of scabs are they. Do they have integrity, morals......NO but they are not scabs.

Not a single scab works at GoJet. You might want to check your own seniority list. The older guys hired at GoJet are mostly Captains.

go to go jets AND DON'T TRY TO JUMPSEAT HOME ON AN ANOTHER AIRLINE BECAUSE THE CREW WON'T LET YOU ON THE FLIGHT, GOOD LUCK

go to go jets AND DON'T TRY TO JUMPSEAT HOME ON AN ANOTHER AIRLINE BECAUSE THE CREW WON'T LET YOU ON THE FLIGHT, GOOD LUCK
Paddlehigh, tjsatter, etc.
GJ pilots have always been welcome in our jumpseats up until the cass requirement was implemented. You summations regarding their status as scabs or scum or whatever your pleasure, speaks volumes of your understanding of exactly what you guys are up against. Your fight is not with GJ, and I am surprised with all the literature you take the time to print that you haven't figured that out yet. I do not want to sound like I am name calling, because I do not want to lower myself to your level. But Mr. Gump was correct: "stupid is as stupid does". God help you the day you reach the majors. With your kind of brilliance, you'd be eaten alive. But, maybe that is what it will take to wake you guys up. Start printing something intelligent.

Hey iron man I work within in a pilot group called ALPA and they have advised our pilots not to let go jets pilots onboard, so maybe you should send ALPA your intelligent suggestions, I just follow the rules of my union, so I don't end up on a list someday.

Hey iron man I work within in a pilot group called ALPA and they have advised our pilots not to let go jets pilots onboard, so maybe you should send ALPA your intelligent suggestions, I just follow the rules of my union, so I don't end up on a list someday.

I have never seen anything from ALPA directing pilots not to let GoJet pilots on the jumpseat. Where is this information? Really you need to at least try to be accurate with your information. But this is just a plain ole lie. Typical of the anti GoJet zealots.

Latest resources

Back