Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry-Riddle and G O Jet, Stop the bleeding.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shredded bags

Anyone wonder why all the G-J guys have UAL crew tags on their overnight bags (those orange plastic discs) ?

The UAL rampers in ORD express their feelings in different ways - they will find crew bags in the back and open them and slash the bags and / or the clothes inside.

You wanna deal with this at work all the time ?

Yeah those "mainline bag tags" actually DO have express on them.........just really small - I think it is interesting that only GoJet has em........

Guess they are trying to be somebody they are not...........

please!!!!!!!!!!!!! clickers!! LOL!! click, click, click, to the left seat!! LOLOL!

Laughing just like someone on their way to the rubber padded room.

You are in the last stages of the scumbag pilot life cycle. Denial, then insanity.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Iron Man:

You are right, of course, but these self described junior airman think they know better.

The irony is that GJ pays better at the low end than some ALPA carriers. And, the Teamsters haven't even started to get a contract together.

Go figure!

Now I completely understand....You're one of those gay jets homos!
Congrats!

This is hilarious. A bunch of guys who went and paid WAY to much for flight training because they drank the kool-aid EARU served them about getting them a job faster at a regional, making poverty wages mind you, having a boycott of another sub-par regional airline, that you career killing idiots help make. You better believe airlines and their managment love you ERAU guys and every pilot mill that your school helped spawn. Why wouldn't they? When you are stupid enough to make that kind of financial decision just to be a big time airline pilot, you are nothing but toys for management when it comes contract time. You boys and GJ sound like a match made in heaven. While your on your high horse about GJ, why not take a look in the mirror and see how your stupid little ERAU alums are more responsible for driving wages down more than any pilot group.

This is hilarious. A bunch of guys who went and paid WAY to much for flight training because they drank the kool-aid EARU served them about getting them a job faster at a regional, making poverty wages mind you, having a boycott of another sub-par regional airline, that you career killing idiots help make. You better believe airlines and their managment love you ERAU guys and every pilot mill that your school helped spawn. Why wouldn't they? When you are stupid enough to make that kind of financial decision just to be a big time airline pilot, you are nothing but toys for management when it comes contract time. You boys and GJ sound like a match made in heaven. While your on your high horse about GJ, why not take a look in the mirror and see how your stupid little ERAU alums are more responsible for driving wages down more than any pilot group.

1st
You seem to miss the whole degree thing. The price of college is pretty uniform across the country. You keep comparing the price of a 4 year degree to the price of flying at an FBO. There are many students at ERAU that fly at surrounding for their flight training. Besides that fact, the price for renting the airplane at Riddle is pretty competitive for a new a/c. The price for the instructor is a different story.

2nd
I don't see a lot of state colleges jumping on the aviation band wagon and buying fleets of a/c. Those who are lucky enough to come from states that have aviation programs are very fortunate. If you look at out-of-state tuition for state colleges that have aviation programs, they are just as expensive as Riddle.

3rd
Its absolutely none of your business where people go to college. If I wanted to pay a million bucks to go to college, that’s my right. Sorry we don’t live in a communist nation.

You ERAU grads are silly little children that know absolutely nothing about the airlines and how they work so for you to post threads knocking any regional makes me laugh. Grow up, is all I have to say. What you hear is what is programed into your stupid little minds, and p.s. I am an ERAU grad and wish I would never had the chance to go and make a $150000 mistake to go and take there crap of promises to "bypass the regionals" wich I am sure you all heard. So, in closing, keep your mouth shut and your mind open because tomorrow,more then likely, the next regional is going to be bad mouthed.

YOU BELIEVED YOU COULD BYPASS THE REGIONALS..................LOL.

Talk about drinking the "Kool-Aid"..............

you people make me laugh. Go jets is not a scab airline. a scab is someone who crosses a picket line why can't everyone understand that. I don't work there. everyone said the samething about mesa and florida gulf but guess what they work for legacy airlines anyway. Even alpa will tell you that they are not scabs. Why don't you go read alpa policy on scabs first beforew running your mouth.

Latest resources

Back