Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry-Riddle and G O Jet, Stop the bleeding.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe you grey eagles who have had such a great life are in a position to be magnanimous...especially since it doesn't affect you in any way. The reality is that the young folks who are most impacted by these kinds of operations are going to remember it all for a very long time. Someday we will be the decision makers.

I have the Freedom-A and an early Go-Jets list (I need an update actually). I will keep these forever, and reference them anytime I am in a position to influence jumpseat, hiring, or training decisions. Maybe I'm the only one?...or maybe not.

Picture this...a gojet alumni has landed his dream job at a top major, got through training and 11 months on line. Well now it's time for his probationary PC...he shows up as scheduled not realizing that the sim instructor conducting the PC was furloughed from TSA back in the day...and he still has the list...Ooops!

I know if I ever have the chance I will do the same thing. Well said rickair7777.

Last edited:
I know if I ever have the chance I will do the same thing. Well said rickair7777.

Ditto that!

There are more people gunning for Ho-jetters than not. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure I know anyone that wouldn't take a shot at a Ho-Jetter given the opportunity.

The Ho-Jets pilot group deserves no solice.

Maybe you grey eagles who have had such a great life are in a position to be magnanimous...especially since it doesn't affect you in any way. The reality is that the young folks who are most impacted by these kinds of operations are going to remember it all for a very long time. Someday we will be the decision makers.

I have the Freedom-A and an early Go-Jets list (I need an update actually). I will keep these forever, and reference them anytime I am in a position to influence jumpseat, hiring, or training decisions. Maybe I'm the only one?...or maybe not.

Picture this...a gojet alumni has landed his dream job at a top major, got through training and 11 months on line. Well now it's time for his probationary PC...he shows up as scheduled not realizing that the sim instructor conducting the PC was furloughed from TSA back in the day...and he still has the list...Ooops![/quote]

OOOPS! is right! Except YOU would be the one to say OOOPS! as YOU would be the one fired!!!!

The same few, pathetic gojet pilots and defenders hard at work.

Still facts don't change.

More and more aware of the alter ego threat from the likes of gojet.

Sorry gojet guys, looks like your scumbag move didn't work out.

Surprise.

Should we tally the tsa pilots that have gotten hired in the last two years versus the number of gojet pilots?

Nice language there SKIPPY boy! You must be a real PRO! WOW! This site is good for a few laughs! Thanks for keeping me amused. We shall see what we shall see............ OHHH, PLEASE dont gun for me! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

This is my take on the GJ pilots. They can sit there all they want with their arrogance and pretend that at some point in their future that their time at GJ will be ignored.

For the rest of their career every time they go to ask for a jumpseat they will always have in the back of their minds that they may be denied the ride. If they are ever denied a ride, while they sit and watch the airplane leave, they will wonder whether the flight was really weight restriced or it was their GJ past. If any other airline actually hires them every time they meet a new captain, first officer, or engineer for the rest of their career they will never be sure if a GJ hater is one of the pilots they are flying with.

I will never forget what the GJ people are doing, and I know I am not alone. And these a**holes may go a years and years before it happens, but they will be kicked off an airplane, or end up on the most silent trip of their lives.

Remember the clickers that the United guys used to carry when they had a scab in their crew? I suspect that the GJ people have a similar fate awaiting them.

Latest resources

Back