• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embraer 190 comparable pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Canada is not as cheap as you think. Toronto the largest crew base ranks right up there in housing prices. Plus your taxes are huge in CA. That health care ain't free and let me tell you it sucks. Try getting a surgery there. For an monopoly, AC rates are very low.

TNPILOT said:
Nice try. Beats paying for SIC 1900 time big boy! Either you're a moron or a flame baiter. Probably the latter or both.

Put a sock in it son. If you're going to survive in this industry you're going to need a change of attitude!!

Uppercrust said:
Put a sock in it son. If you're going to survive in this industry you're going to need a change of attitude!!

tool.

Like all of us I wanted the uniform, to fly a cool jet as quick as possible, to feel equal to my friends, have hot chicks look at you during boarding while you flip switches and look cool, and all that other stuff

Any please remove the "Mil" portion of your profile. It's embarrassing to the rest of us. (No offense to the Civ guys and gals.)

Uppercrust said:
Well, your obviously surviving........ on daddy's dime.

Uppercrust is a poser trying to stir the pot. Prob a dude who lost his girl to a stick.

Latest resources

Back