Embraer 190 comparable pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
furloughed dude said:
"I don't get where you get off saying the pay is half what it should be. So JB should pay a second year pilot $140 an hour?"

Absolutely. I think $140/hour for a captain of a 100 seat jet is too low. Quit selling yourself short. You think 70/hour is fair? You must be smoking some of that funny stuff.

Furloughed dude,

What are you flying and how much are they paying you?

Just look at it this way, if you unionized then you would not air out all of your dirty laundry in a public forum and we would not have to put up with the 190 welfare posts every other month.

Heck maybe just maybe if you guys are real good and ask very very nicely, they will let you have a seniority list that shows you relative position when you retire.

Uppercrust,

It's not a good idea to post your picture on Flightinfo............

Now a picture of your wife or girlfriend - that's okay!

Last edited:
I guess we should just raise our pay rates to "what they should be" to quiet all the complainers of pay rates. To heck with the company's financial well being. Let's raise the rates to make as much as possible before the coffers run dry. Then we can go down the tubes with everyone else.

Times have changed and are still changing. How many more bankruptcies and pension dumps do we have to see before complainers get a clue???

I remember my first ALPA Union Contract Pay Scale. I was on the payroll when ALPA came onboard. I took a pay cut. Now, I have a shiny 15 year pin, furlough status (my 3rd), and Steven Wolfe is spending my kids inheritance. Yeah, I think I'll just quit...those 190 pay rates are too hard on me emotionally.

Hey guys,
I probably won't be posting a picture of myself anytime soon, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't. If uppercrust has the b*lls to do it, let him be the next John Hancock.
As far as the 190 rates go they are too low, period.

Latest resources

Back