• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Email from Airtran MEC: Secret MOU between SWA and SWAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

This has nothing to do with anything. In fact, this post is inconceivable.* :)

Bubba

* From one of the best movies of all time.

You mean you will put down your rock and I will put down my sword and we will try and kill each other like civilized people?

You mean you will put down your rock and I will put down my sword and we will try and kill each other like civilized people?

Since you work for SWA, technology dictates you have the rock as SWA hasn't discovered metal yet.

I always cringe when I hear some fool parrot these words.

Probably one of the most self-defeating things ever uttered for the Pilot profession.

Doesn't make it not true though. If someone doesn't like the idea of working at SWA, then hit the road. No one is asking the Trannies to stay.

Latest resources

Back