• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

effin colgate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bottom line is that this whole industry sucks, we don't really have a union at all. And I'm certainly not saying I work for the best airline out there, but at least I can say I'm not a bottom feeder. Which is really all that you are, airlines like yours are the part of the reason this industry sucks. Sorry but the truth hurts.....

What is the deal with the colgan LGA base? Is it just temporary until Newark opens, or permanent? How much warning did they give that it was opening and where the hell did they pull you guys from? Must be obnoxious the way management opens and closes bases so fast...

Do you guys get moving days and moving expenses?

No but they got free "Who's your Buddy T-shirts?" Did you guys read his resume...not to change the topic but we're up the %^&$ creek; no sign of the paddle. Thanks 155....nice to be part of a "family" run company. You really thought that one through.

Jellynuts....sorry you're bummed dude. The last thing I would want to do is to take money out of your pocket or food out of your mouth. That is the honest truth. You and I know we have NO control over this mess we are in. On the bright side....when the trips are cancelled due to lack of crews, then salaries and QOL will increase for both of us.

BTW Kaman would own you in a throw down. :)

Kaman is a big dude...I certainly wouldn't mess with 'im.You'll probably outrun him though!
Well if jellynuts goes through with the ffdo program size won't matter. Kaman can't outrun bullets. that is unless he had been taking training from chuck norris!

but at least I can say I'm not a bottom feeder. Which is really all that you are, airlines like yours are the part of the reason this industry sucks. Sorry but the truth hurts.....

So you are saying that PDT is the benchmark by which all other airlines should be measured?

If your answer to that is yes, then please put down the mad Dog 20/20, you've had enough.

If your answer to that is no, then pot, meet kettle.

And you have also assumed, incorrectly, that I am a regional airline pilot. So tell me, who is the bottom feeder here?

So you are saying that PDT is the benchmark by which all other airlines should be measured?

If your answer to that is yes, then please put down the mad Dog 20/20, you've had enough.

If your answer to that is no, then pot, meet kettle.

And you have also assumed, incorrectly, that I am a regional airline pilot. So tell me, who is the bottom feeder here?

Is PDT the end-all-be-all of airlines? Hell no.

However, if someone is seriously trying to make a comparison between Colgan and PDT as far as regional pay, QOL and workrules go, it is THEY who need to put down the cheap whino juice.

PDT comes out ahead in every objective category... Period. True regionals generally suck. True you work your arse off at all of them. But my days off, vacation and pay are better at PDT than they would be any day at Colgan.

Oh and Colgan's 400 rates? I can't believe them. Insane.

Latest resources

Back