• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle: The real deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prediction for my personal self is 4 to 5 years to upgrade. If anyone wants the skinny on Eagle, go to Eaglelounge.com, not Flightinfo. I back up what atccfi says, though. As siucavflight said, if any of you prospects want an interview, send a PM to any of us Eagle guys with your name and email. We have an internal referencing system.

As siucavflight said, if any of you prospects want an interview, send a PM to any of us Eagle guys with your name and email. We have an internal referencing system.

This isn't meant as a slam, but a legitimate question. What good is an internal referencing system if people are willing to recommend candidates they don't know?

This isn't meant as a slam, but a legitimate question. What good is an internal referencing system if people are willing to recommend candidates they don't know?
Because Eagle NEEDS PEOPLE BAD. We are short short short. They seem to filter pretty well in the interview and the probation checkride at the end of a newhires first year.

Eagle would be a great place to go if you were 18 and had the hours and ratings. Wouldn't be able to upgrade for 5 years anyways!

American is looking at significant savings over the next few years, RJ's will be axed. I'd move along if I were you.

American is looking at significant savings over the next few years, RJ's will be axed.

Correct. In favor of E-175's and E-190's in Eagle colors. Significant cost savings there. And AMR doesn't give a hoot to what APA says. AMR gets what they want. Always.
Wait and see.

Last edited:
American is looking at significant savings over the next few years, RJ's will be axed. I'd move along if I were you.

Yeah, all that connecting feed to mainline from second tier cities is such a pain. :rolleyes:

Eagle is about stability not necessarily upgrade time. While the upgrade time will come down some, it's still going to be faster at places like Chautauqua and the rest. But with that quick upgrade comes some question marks, which Eagle isn't worried about.

Dont worry BC, I promise you will hear back from them soon.
Pilot and ROSWELL send me a PM with your full name and email address, I will get you an interview.

Eagle is currently offering $500 to any current employee who recommends someone who makes it through training. That is why you've got so many Eagle pilots trying to walk people's resumes in. They're trying to make some money, as noted above.

Latest resources

Back