• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DW is mad at Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet blue management will probably offer lots of Over time or extra pay to entice the "poor" pilots to bite and agree to fly in workconditions that are worse than truck drivers
Fulcrum

fulcrum said:
This is nuts , hopefully all the spineless pilots at Jetblue will probably stand up to this insanity , they have no union to represent them. if the FAA allows this to go on where is it going to stop ?
fulcrum said:
Can you imagine the work rules if ALPA and the unions did not exist.
Fulcrum

We better listen to this guy. He might come and get us in his Fulcrum...... Dude, did you write that on the side of the 172 you fly.

Last edited:
Dizel8 said:
As we all know, some real bad pairing can be built with the current rules, so what are we going to do about it?
Uhh.....extend the rule to include more than 8 hours in that day and it will improve??? Ya think the bad pairings that can be built will increase or decrease?

Foaming at the mouth

Lets see: DC-7 or A320, 8 hours is 8 hours.
Give me a break!!

All this angst about arriving at JFK during the 'evening rush' or 'bad weather' And arrival into JFK is the same in bad weather [actually easier!] as in VFR.

The Bus autolands, so if it is crap WX let it land. Are you too tired to hang onto the tiller and taxi to the gate??

And all the angst about a tough duty day, how tough is JFK-ROC-JFK-FLL-JFK for 7:50 ?? This is easy?? with maybe three different cabin crews to be briefed? Throw in ten wheel chairs in and out of FLL and try to stay on schedule. THis is easy??

Or have a 0600 show, 0700 go and return at 1930. Brief once, only one turn, load the box once or twice, piece of cake.

And instead of 7:50, credit would be 11:50.

Get to the 'pad at 2030, asleep by 2130, up at 0500, back at it again.

Sounds like heaven to me. My bank account is salivating.

Everyone is foaming at the mouth over this, read the proposal. Lets see what happens.

Since they wish to change the rules, allow cameras in the cockpit of each JB aircraft. 11:30 for a LAX turn and lets see how many pilots make it without having their forehead smack the tray in front of them. Should be great for America's Funniest Home Videos as well as for future bookings on JB.

Ex737Driver said:
Since they wish to change the rules, allow cameras in the cockpit of each JB aircraft. 11:30 for a LAX turn and lets see how many pilots make it without having their forehead smack the tray in front of them. Should be great for America's Funniest Home Videos as well as for future bookings on JB.

LGB, not LAX! They are special. That would be funny---if they want the new hour rule, let there be cameras in their cockpits.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Add Fedex to the list that is upset:

The following message and attachments were sent out yesterday to the
members of ALPA's Board of Directors. As you can read from Captain
Woerth's message and the attached files, JetBlue Airways is preparing
to seek an exception from the 8-Hour Flight and Duty Time Regulation. I
encourage you to read the information here and if you know any JetBlue
pilots personally or come in contact with any during your travels, talk
with them about the potential ramifications if such an exception were
granted.

Captain David Webb
FDX MEC Chairman

Last edited:
General Lee said:
LGB, not LAX! They are special. That would be funny---if they want the new hour rule, let there be cameras in their cockpits.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

It You are so easy to read. GL, you remind me of taint. Do you know what taint is? Taint is that little piece of skin down there. It is between the man's hanging boys and the brown rasberry where a man expels his waste. If you work really hard, you can wash that area clean, but it returns to a yellow distasteful color after a few uses. Just like you. You are "friendly" (washed clean) every once in a while to someone who agrees with you but you soon return to your ugly yellow cowardly color when you find someones thread to ride on. Then you spew your industry dribble, your Delta biased bile for a good 10 to 12 threads, until you need some comfort. Hence the yellow color seen in most threads. Soon after, you can be found latching on to numerous poster's comments for a little much needed moral support, and "running with the devil" for a while. Shame on you General Lee, for becoming TAINT. For being so yellow, cowardly, a tomcat belly-slinking around. I hope someone is able to "wipe you clean" someday.

IB6 UB9 said:
Taint is that little piece of skin down there. It is between the man's hanging boys and the brown rasberry where a man expels his waste. QUOTE]

Are your female? I was laughing because as a male I believe taint is actually that little piece of skin taint pu$$y and taint a$$ but in the middle. Didn't know girls used the same term.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back