Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez, who pooped in your Kool-Aid GR?

Guitar rocker said:
Sorry to burst you bubble there, but it started out at 250TT and remained so until they decided to make it a bit more competetive and make it 350TT. If you had been around the block, you would have known that for some time.

You "believe" that the other airlines above had an internship? Believe? IS that all yah got? Where are your facts? Have or had? Which is it for you?

No need to worry about my bubble I've been around the block, fortunately it just hasn't been your block. Since you've decided to be cute, ok I know that Nortwest, American, and TWA have or had internship programs. While going around the block, perhaps you may have heard that TWA no longer exists hence the word 'had'. You see there is this thing called verb tense Guitar Rocker, did they not teach that in english class on your block. I had forgotten, but I also know that Alaska has a program as well. I believe, CO has one has well. There is a space on their application for it, and I have seen it reffered to a few times in cyberspace. America West also had an internship program, although it's fate is likely unclear at best for obvious reasons.

Well that's enough wasted characters on this, I should have heeded my own words when I said 'back to your regularly scheduled merry go-around' and pulled chocks.

Bosley said:
I'm your worst nightmare punk! But I can see in regular fashion you got yourself banned again! Glad to see the mods are doing their work!
Thanks mods, this POS needed to go!
Perhaps they could continue the house cleaning and rid this place of some of the unprofessional things you have said here as well.

Last edited:
Welcome back 32LT10

MRYFLYER said:
Why do the Airtran guys pretend like their company did not evolve from VJ? Or CAL was a haven for those that crossed the picket lines and were in BK twice?

Perhaps today's announcement of a scale back in airplanes could throw a Skywrench in those quick upgrades. Of course things never change in this industry so I am sure you will continue to have 2.5 year LCCaptains.

I have heard "Comb-Air" just recently, various versions of english and some really Pi$$ Poor southern "Annnnglish" by a LCC pilot in the past couple of weeks.

Perhaps you failed the personality portion of the interview, knowledge or could not do public math.

Perhaps they could continue the house cleaning and rid this place of your bile also.

I see you decided to shell out the $10 bucks.....LOL!! At least you are more civil this time..... good for you!

FDJ2 said:
How many interviewees scored zero on the scantron?
You missed the point or are lacking in a good argument. I'll phrase it differnetly;

How did alot of people go about getting an interview if the upper left hand or the two upper right hand portions of their scantron (not interns, sons and daughters, ect) had a big giant goose egg for a flight time total?

You do remember what those sections of the scantron entailed don't you?

Goose egg meaning ZERO.

dojetdriver said:
How did alot of people go about getting an interview if the upper left hand or the two upper right hand portions of their scantron (not interns, sons and daughters, ect) had a big giant goose egg for a flight time total?

You do remember what those sections of the scantron entailed don't you?

Goose egg meaning ZERO.

Sorry, I didn't do the scantron deal, and I don't fly for UAL, but apparently you are familiar with UAL's most recent interview process. You state that alot of people got an interview with zero hours of flight time, exactly how many did they hire with zero hours?

MRYFLYER said:
Perhaps they could continue the house cleaning and rid this place of some of the unprofessional things you have said here as well.

Civ/Mil: Civiltary
A/C Flown: Boeings, Buses and McD's
Ratings: All
Total Time: +/-

Welcome back 32. Be careful, on that UAL pay that $10 is gonna hurt every time you get yourself banned!

Marko Ramius said:
. You see there is this thing called verb tense Guitar Rocker, did they not teach that in english class on your block. I believe, CO has one has well.

Marko, you might have skipped English class when you were smoking some good north american slope trip weed......but what tense is, "has one has well?" Perhaps you can explain that to us?

dojetdriver said:
No where on the scantron did it have a bubble to fill out for character, knowledge, presentation, attitude, ect. And since the scantron was how they picked candidates, how did somebody with alot less experience get called while people with thousands of hours PIC, multiple type ratings, check airman expericence, never heard the phone ring?

With over 10,000 apps on file, I seriously doubt that they would have had to start lowering their competitve hours requirement just to find somebody with the right attitude.

Now I agree, attitude and personality go along way in the cockpit. I just don't believe they picked canidates solely on experience level.

Exactly. Why would they have chosen someone with 600TT and 25 multi over anyone else that had more time? It just didnt make any sense.

Latest resources

Back