• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do pilot's really get more chicks??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldnt say its easier but its a big plus where Im from. They think "Ohhhh he's adventerous and a risk taker. Hes hot." Maybe its a form of the bad boy image and the Catch Me If You Can syndrom of being a badass pilot by day and he-man womanizer and sexual tyranosaurus by night. Not real but hey, if the shoe fits.......

I remember telling my wife, when we were dating early on, that during my single days it took me a while to realize that contrary to my pilot's intuition, chicks did NOT find pilots inherently hot -- she immediately started laughing and still points it out to this day (she agrees).

She supports my flying but isn't too interested in it herself aside from getting from pt A to pt B quicker than driving...

I met this girl several years ago at City X. She asked me what I did, and I said I was a fighter pilot (no, it was not my opening line!). She said, "yeah, whatever, I heard the same line from that jacka$$ 10 minutes ago," which made sense since there were about 10 fighter pilots in the bar at the time. I then said, "okay, okay, I'm a doctor." She replied, with all sincerity, "Oh yeah, which hospital?" Chicks, man.

I met a girl the other night who asked what I did and when I said "airline pilot," her immediate response was "so, you're gone 16 days a month?" Not interested. It's like any other semi-unique job. It works sometimes and it doesn't.

The job doesn't get you laid...it's the gobs of money and booze you throw around!

I got 5 last night. Five friends that never let me down. Always there when I need it and never say no. I even let them operate the throttle when I fly!

I never use the pilot card with the ladies. Because I am a very difficult person to impress I feel that you need more game than just your job. I spend more time listening to the ladies tell me about them. When they ask what I do I say a little of this and a little of that. Tell me more about you. You can never run out of things to say if you just sit back and let the woman talk. Of course later after sex, I piss all over her floor because I can't hit the bowl with two streams of piss.

Well i'm a pilot and I haven't gotten any since 2001....of course it's only about 2030 now....maybe she'll let me do it again at 2100...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back